This is a discussion on White,Yellow,orange,red within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; To paraphrase, the LFI (Lethal Force Institute) definitions are: White: Unprepared. Unaware. Not alert to symptoms of a deteriorating situation. Yellow: Relaxed alertness. Easy to ...
To paraphrase, the LFI (Lethal Force Institute) definitions are:
- White: Unprepared. Unaware. Not alert to symptoms of a deteriorating situation.
- Yellow: Relaxed alertness. Easy to maintain for extended periods; during all waking moments.
- Orange: Unspecified alert. May be uncertain of the nature of the threat. Changes occur in body-alarm reactions. Decision to survive. Awareness of cover, lanes of movement, people within visible distance and their actions.
- Red: Armed encounter. Actively facing attacker(s). Prepare to defend. May reach a “fight, flight, flee” mode, in terms of physiological response.
- Black: Lethal Force encounter. Only countervailing lethal force can stop an attack.
I live in West Hollywood. As you can see from the rainbow flag, the gay community also displays yellow, orange and red but they start out in condition purple which is a fun color.....don't know what condition blue and green mean and not sure I want to find out...