Another Win for a Good Guy...aka, Why We Carry.

Another Win for a Good Guy...aka, Why We Carry.

This is a discussion on Another Win for a Good Guy...aka, Why We Carry. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Customer shoots, kills robber outside Atlanta shop while waiting to buy LeBron James sneakers | Fox News...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Another Win for a Good Guy...aka, Why We Carry.

DBS
    Hooray for the good guys. It's sad anytime an encounter ends with someone dead, but at least this time it was the BG instead of a GG.
    gun_bushido likes this.

Nice find. Good to hear the robber was the one that got justice given to him.

Distinguished Member
    I love it when the good guy wins. Give that man a ceegar.
    Aceoky likes this.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

VIP Member
    Who in their right mind pays $180.00 for a pair of basketball shoes indorsed by LeBron (King James) James? I wouldn't pay that for a Resistol Stetson just because it was indorsed by (King George) George Strait. But then I've been accused of being cheap a time or 2.

As for the shooting. Glad it worked out for the shooter.
    Dsbjax likes this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member

I guess my signature says it all.
    "Do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times. - Gabe Suarez

Butt ugly pink $20 Korean tennis shoes with a silver lining. My only concern was the first citizen drawing a gun thwarted the attack, the robber ran like hell, guy #2 draws and shoots him in the back of the head. If many of us had been the 2nd gunman in the red shirt Al Sharpton would be on a plane headed to town. He was just trying to feed his family and was gunned down like a dog. I can hear CNN now.

On the other hand it was hilarious to see how concerned the shooter was about the whole thing by getting back in line for his shoes. In some ways this thing on video looked more like how a shooting unfolds in the hood than some dorky citizen drawing and defending themselves straight on. And I'd love to find out if any of these people had carry permits. Any bets?

My first reaction was still HOORAY, regardless of my after thoughts.

Five points AND little five points are both pools of swimming low lifes and finely cultured diverse liberals dodging turds in a bowl. One reason I may never have to use my weapon is because I wont go down there. The first rule of self defense. Don't be in Atlanta at night.

Bet half the people in that shoe line are on Government assistance. YAY!

Distinguished Member Array Oldpsufan's Avatar

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    They all should have been shot for spending $1180 for a pair of sneakers. I bet the majority were being bought with welfare checks.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    They all should have been shot for spending $1180 for a pair of sneakers. I bet the majority were being bought with welfare checks.
    Of course they were bought with welfare checks. When you have to work hard for your money tennis shoes are not a priority.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    Saved the state a lot of lawyer fees, too.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevew View Post
    Of course they were bought with welfare checks. When you have to work hard for your money tennis shoes are not a priority.
    That's racist! No, seriously, these are two of the most blatantly racist things I've seen here. Shameful.

Distinguished Member Array Oldpsufan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tele_pathic View Post
    That's racist! No, seriously, these are two of the most blatantly racist things I've seen here. Shameful.
    How is it racist to question the price of sneakers, or the acquisition and spending of welfare checks ?
    locotest likes this.

Was the good guy black or white? Just curious, is all.
    Semper Fi til I Die

Glock 29 10mm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links