PA concealed carry

PA concealed carry

This is a discussion on PA concealed carry within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I cannot believe it i sent my paperwork to York County Pa. on Tuesday, of last week they just emailed me today and said it ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: PA concealed carry

VIP Member

PA concealed carry

I cannot believe it i sent my paperwork to York County Pa. on Tuesday, of last week they just emailed me today and said it is ready to pick up . Talk about fast WOW .
    atctimmy and Stoveman like this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Distinguished Member Array Oldpsufan's Avatar
    Not like Maryland, right ! I got mine in 15 minutes after taking my filled out form to the Sheriff's Office.
    ďA nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.Ē
    ― Edward R. Murrow
    After all, when the Supreme Court twice comes within one vote of ruling that the Second Amendment of the U.S. Bill of Rights isnít an individual right, Americans have a right to be concerned.

Pa is great except for the fact that the only bordering state that recognizes our permits is West Virginia. Traveling out of the Keystone State is a pain.
    S&W M&P 9c
    S&W 1911
    Glock 20
    Kel-Tec P-11
    Stag Arms 2T
    Benelli m2

"Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you"
    "CAPITALISM IS BOSS"  Andrew Wilkow

VIP Member
    Yes PA is doing it right . I never expected to hear back so soon . I will be picking up Sat.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine

Distinguished Member Array Haywood's Avatar
    I have a Camp in PA. I've had my PA license for at least 12 years. Applying was a breez and both renewals were easy. The Sheriffs are always freindly and helpfull. PA is one of my favorite States.

VIP Member
    We (Family) travel all the time to PA, love the state and the motorcycle roads and sites
    Member of the NRA
    1775 Thomas Paine

Not too much to complain about here in good old Pennsyltucky.
    welder516 and Snub44 like this.
    NRA Certified Instructor: Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home. Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor. RSO. Travelin' Man.

Congrats--I thought VA was easy but PA beat VA by far...paid $20 in Lancaster Co., took my pic, did a background check, handed me my permit...less than 20 min. tops, and there were about 4 people in front of me!

VIP Member
    I tell you what the people in the Sherrifs Dept. in the pistol permits section are so nice and professional . I am so used to the Morons in Maryland that act like they are doing you a favor . The people that run the dept. in York county and it's citizens should be proud of the way they treat people . Thanks PA and York County.
    Member of the NRA
    1775 Thomas Paine

Distinguished Member Array Oldpsufan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by welder516 View Post
    We (Family) travel all the time to PA, love the state and the motorcycle roads and sites
    One of the best motorcycle roads is Rt. 44. It runs from Central Pa. to the NY border through some of the prettiest mountains in Pa. Also just off Rt. 150 (which is only about 10 miles from a section of Rt.44 near the town of Jersey Shore) there is a large motorcycle club called Susquehanna Valley Big Twins. Lots of good times there, I used to be a member in my Harley riding days.
    welder516 likes this.
    ďA nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.Ē
    ― Edward R. Murrow
    After all, when the Supreme Court twice comes within one vote of ruling that the Second Amendment of the U.S. Bill of Rights isnít an individual right, Americans have a right to be concerned.

I'm sorry you had to wait so long! In my county in PA you can walk into the sheriff's office and walk out with your permit in 15 mins. lol
    welder516 likes this.

Sorry, just realized that you were out of state. Seriously though, glad you had a good experience.
    welder516 likes this.

I got my LTCF in about 5 days

VIP Member
    Good on ya Welder!

If PA can do it this quick what's with all the other states and their ridiculous wait times?
    welder516 likes this.

VIP Member
    Stove they have it right . And do not know what all the issues are around the country. All i can do is take one bite at a time and be happy about that. I hope you had a nice trip welcome back.
    Member of the NRA
    1775 Thomas Paine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links