ccw suspension

ccw suspension

This is a discussion on ccw suspension within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I had my license suspended while in the middle of applying.it was immediately taken care of but how long will I wait now to recieve ...

Thread: ccw suspension

ccw suspension

I had my license suspended while in the middle of applying.it was immediately taken care of but how long will I wait now to recieve my ccw? Anyone else have this happen let me know what your wait time was to get it back

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Your license, as in DL? Shouldn't make a difference.

I may be wrong (too lazy to research it for you) but I think the 90 days to issue stops when there's a problem and resumes when it's cleared up.
    Last edited by OldVet; July 17th, 2013 at 09:35 PM.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

With the shear number of applications that the Florida Department of Ag receives on a daily basis, I think that people are going to be seeing more "suspended" statuses. After 90 days, the department is required to issue. It took a little over 50 days for mine to process, and receive my license. That being said; for the trailing twelve months ending July 01, 2013, just Broward County had 18,3011 applications received.

You've asked this question before, didn't you post that someone from the State told you 6mo to clear it up....why ask an Internet forum when you've heard from the State? If you've dotted you "I"s and crossed your "T"s (i.e. done all you're supposed to do to resolve the "hiccup" in the eyes of the issuing authority) relax, you'll get it when you get it.

Stay safe,

Keyth
    Maine CCP
    New Hampshire CCL
    Massachusetts CCL
    Wisconsin CCL

Links