White Hat Holsters

This is a discussion on White Hat Holsters within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was looking at White Hat Holsters, look well made. Anyone out there own one and what are your thoughts? Thanks...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: White Hat Holsters

White Hat Holsters

I was looking at White Hat Holsters, look well made. Anyone out there own one and what are your thoughts? Thanks

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    I own one and it is a fantastic holster. I have two kydex molds for it that are interchangeable. One for my Taurus 605 and one for my S&W 65, I can easily change it to match what I am going to carry (usually a winter summer change).

I highly recommend them, I also go the velcro clips that attach to my belt, and when it is tucked it is virtually invisible.
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Quote Originally Posted by pgrass101 View Post
    I own one and it is a fantastic holster. I have two kydex molds for it that are interchangeable. One for my Taurus 605 and one for my S&W 65, I can easily change it to match what I am going to carry (usually a winter summer change).

I highly recommend them, I also go the velcro clips that attach to my belt, and when it is tucked it is virtually invisible.
    Thanks for your opinion, they do look like a nice IWB holster.

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Use one of their OWB for my FNH 5.7; great holster.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Have two; good product, price and people. Ships quick too (not like that "other" hybrid).

my Glock 30 rides in one and love it,

Great holster and great customer service.

Glad to hear the good reports about White Hat. Have one on order with the Kydex to fit both of my P250 sizes. Do their processing times seem to be pretty accurate? Said 4-5 weeks when I ordered about 2 weeks ago.

Senior Moderator
    Yes they are seem to be really good at hitting their times, when they say 4-5 weeks they mean 4-5 weeks, not 3 and not 6
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Actually, my experience with both orders was to get the holsters a few days earlier than promised. But don't get your hopes up, it seems like every gun-stuff vendor is overworked these days.

Great holster.

The interchangeable kydex makes it really easy and simple to switch your carry gun.

MaxTuck Black Cowhide-172.jpg
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

I would like to thank you all for your comments on White Hat. I talked to Tony the other day, the owner of White Hat on a shipping issue. Nice guy and I will be placing my order with them.

Update: Ordered 7-7-13, shipped 7-24-13. Was quoted 4-5 weeks, so I'm happy to say the least!

I bought a horsehide Maxtuck as my first carry holster. Have carried a G19, G27, and G26 in it since. Its a great, no frills product. Does what it says it will do.

Received mine today. Got the horsehide Maxtuck. From order to arrival was 20 days. After some clip adjustment, it's perfect. Hides my P250 full size very well, retention is good, and the whole rig is comfortable to wear. Got one of their belts with it, and it is a big improvement over my traditional leather belt. Overall a great experience. May end up going with the j-hooks for a slightly more concealed look when I do tuck a shirt over it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Aceoky likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links