Another Question On White Hat Holsters (Max-Tuck vs. Micro-Tuck)

This is a discussion on Another Question On White Hat Holsters (Max-Tuck vs. Micro-Tuck) within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Can someone tell me the difference between the White Hat Micro-Tuck holster and the Max-Tuck holster other than appearance? Why would you select one over ...

Thread: Another Question On White Hat Holsters (Max-Tuck vs. Micro-Tuck)

Can someone tell me the difference between the White Hat Micro-Tuck holster and the Max-Tuck holster other than appearance? Why would you select one over the other? I would like to buy one for my HK P2000sk subcompact with a laser mounted under the barrel. Thanks.

Senior Moderator
    The MaxTuck is slightly bigger, it has one or two more holes to add to the depth that the holster can ride IWB and be tucked. It also has a leather strip to go between the muzzle and you body (not a problem for snubnose revolvers or micro pistols).

I have the MaxTuck, you can call Tony and talk to him or one of his staff they will help you select the holster that is right for you.
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

Sponsored Links