Post-Zimmerman Hate Crime

This is a discussion on Post-Zimmerman Hate Crime within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I can't help but think that: 1) these perpetrators might not have been so emboldened in, say, Texas as opposed to the 'gun free' District ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Post-Zimmerman Hate Crime

I can't help but think that:

1) these perpetrators might not have been so emboldened in, say, Texas as opposed to the 'gun free' District of Columbia
    2) the national news should be more interested in such stories

Adams Morgan hate crime was motivated by Zimmerman verdict, police say - The Washington Post
    GGs
    BGs

”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

1. You are assuming these thugs need a reason. They don't......just sounds like a good justification for their feeble minds.
    2. They pulled that stunt in Florida, and we would be reading about two dead thugs at the hands of their armed victim....notice we don't have much of that going on down here.
    mkh, Aceoky, BugDude and 1 others like this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Walking by yourself at 1:30 in the am on a dark street. His situational awarenes should have been through the roof. Sounds like a "normal" robbery with a little racial intimidation thrown in for fun.
    No trees were harmed in the construction of this post. However a large number of electrons were indiscriminately aroused.

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    I think it was a robbery, and they just thought they would "have a little fun".
    Hopyard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    1. You are assuming these thugs need a reason. They don't......just sounds like a good justification for their feeble minds.
    2. They pulled that stunt in Florida, and we would be reading about two dead thugs at the hands of their armed victim....notice we don't have much of that going on down here.
    Same result in Texas also!!!!
    NOT LIVING IN FEAR, JUST READY!!!
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

Racism.....Racism.......Racism......I call Foul here......Racism......notify Washington......Profiling......white man singled out, robbed and mugged by 3 blacks........Profiling and Racism.
    perfection, nechaev and Aceoky like this.

VIP Member
    All violent crime is hateful. I couldn't care less what their motivation was. 'Like Zonker said, there shoulda been three dead thugs there.
    slimjim2525 and phreddy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    Racism.....Racism.......Racism......I call Foul here......Racism......notify Washington......Profiling......white man singled out, robbed and mugged by 3 blacks........Profiling and Racism.
    Don't worry Eric Holder will be right on it. I'm holding my breath in anticipation.
    perfection and chriscw81 like this.

This certainly reflects well on the civil rights community...

But, you notice the "gun community" isn't protesting, calling for justice...insisting on the return of jim crow laws, with curfews on blacks after certain times of night... We don't scream and rant and rave to curtail all of their rights based on the actions of a few... even when the actions of those few are not legal.

Had the victim been carrying, and shot one or all of the attackers, what a different tune we'd be hearing today...

oh, and... IBTL
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    This certainly reflects well on the civil rights community...

But, you notice the "gun community" isn't protesting, calling for justice...insisting on the return of jim crow laws, with curfews on blacks after certain times of night... We don't scream and rant and rave to curtail all of their rights based on the actions of a few... even when the actions of those few are not legal.

Had the victim been carrying, and shot one or all of the attackers, what a different tune we'd be hearing today...

oh, and... IBTL
    Nothing more than pack mentality, it has been going on for years.

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    Nothing more than pack mentality, it has been going on for years.
    The problem is that "pack mentality" is not really a racial thing, it is a human thing.

VIP Member
    Just another fine day in our Nation's Capitol....

The entire event is sickening...IMO...and so is the present administration and all it's lackeys.............May God help Us.

VIP Member
    I've never understood the outrage over hate crimes. You beat the crap out of someone or you kill them, it's still the same to the victim. "Oh, geeze, you are killing me because of my ethnicity? Now I really feel bad...."

Makes about as much sense as reducing a sentence for love crimes.
    Patti, mkh, perfection and 4 others like this.
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

People with low I.Q.'s with no empathy or responsibility breading like rabbits, compassion, work ethic, respect or daddy tend to gravitate toward one another.

The Federal government is mostly responsible for the "you owes me" mentality in which robbery, assault is justified in the criminal mind. Any perceived injustice is cause for mayhem, looting, robbery, assault and murder.

That's the gene pool that needs to be sanitized and not propped up by whiney liberals and the government.
    I think, therefore I am...

<the Menace>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links