Defensive Carry banner

Sheep training video

4K views 43 replies 35 participants last post by  vzwnnj 
#1 ·
#36 ·
Careful, some around here get all in a tizzy when you insinuate that there is crime in "Thier" city/state. As far as I care though, knock yourself out, it's the truth.

Makes you wonder what the impression of the USA must be. They werent practicing "Where's the Burger King" or "How do I get to the hotel"

"Take anything you want"
"Spare me my life"
"I was robbed by two men"

Very efficient though, learn a language and do aerobics at the same time. I'll have that tune in my head for hours.

#12 ·
that was funnier than that dumb video made in England about Homeshopping network selling AK's in Ireland. I really see England as the scariest place on earth because of the police state they have there. Orsen Wells was right, cameras on every street and now... cops watch those videos from cameras on the street mounted with speakers so that cops can tell people to stop littering. If i'm lying, i'm dying!

#20 ·
If infomercials were like that it would make my night and paycheck disappear faster.

#15 ·
I did not know that the AK was belt fed must be a new model.

#19 ·
Unglaubische! (German) :gah: :rolleyes: :buttkick: :sheep: :spankme:

#22 ·
WOW!

Why did I click... I feel like I"m dumber for watching.

I'll never get that out of my head...

"I was robbed by two men!" (Don't forget the self-defense movements)

Remember everybody run (while swinging your arms back and forth) but if you can't
use an L block against each robber coming up behind you!

LOL

#24 ·
I'm pretty versed in Japanese culture. I'm about 99% sure that wasn't a joke or a parody film. That video would be something a college would show their Japanese exchange students before they come to the United States. The format of having a rehersed "ditty" would seem logical, in the event of a robbery. Stressfull situation, just remember the melody and you can (hopefully) convay what happened to you to an authority figure. Especially if your engrish is bad (not a typo). Also, even though it looked corny, much of Japanese television is done in that format. The Japanese culture is a passive, non aggressive, avoiding confrontation lifestyle. It also doesn't help much of the culture is xenophobic, and any "standing out" is often looked down upon. Statistics wise, crime is non-existant compared to the United States. Don't get me wrong, crime does happen, it's just the frequency of crime is drastically less. The sad part is that this attitude towards crime/violence extends to all facids of daily life. A passive, don't rock the boat, don't stand out culture.

can you say "we are the Borg"?

#26 ·
Love how the robber #2 wears his mask, very fetching.
Yeah. Couldn't figure whether that was a streets-of-Tokyo breathing mask or a jock strap. Strange, indeed.

I'm pretty versed in Japanese culture. I'm about 99% sure that wasn't a joke or a parody film.
Yeah. Anything to better manage the stress of a situation. I prefer mister 9mm and situational awareness, but that's just me.

A Haiku summary. Not exactly an erudite alternative. And each of these is really a stretch ... but then at 2am a little slack is expected. :blink:
Aerobics helps not
those soft sheep who go unarmed;
they will just get robbed.​
Reebok rolls in grave.
The perps use their arsenals
while sheep simply cave.​
If ring tones mattered,
then the end result would change;
sheep still get slaughtered.​

I prefer:
Anything you want?
Prison, hospital, or morgue:
leave now ... or get shot.​

#29 ·
Aerobics helps not
those soft sheep who go unarmed;
they will just get robbed.​
Reebok rolls in grave.
The perps use their arsenals
while sheep simply cave.​
If ring tones mattered,
then the end result would change;
sheep still get slaughtered.​

I prefer:
Anything you want?
Prison, hospital, or morgue:
leave now ... or get shot.​
Woah, that's a pretty deep Haiku.
You rock!!!

#27 ·
They may be better off with a four year old in a Power Rangers outfit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.