driver is legally armed.

driver is legally armed.

This is a discussion on driver is legally armed. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So headed into work this morning and I notice a Dodge ram truck start to pass me. He goes around and after he's now in ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: driver is legally armed.

driver is legally armed.

So headed into work this morning and I notice a Dodge ram truck start to pass me. He goes around and after he's now in front I notice on his back glass he has big giant letters stating driver is legally armed. Really. So much for concealed. First time I've ever seen that.

Well if you can't have a gun rack I guess that is the next best thing???

At least he isn't ILLEGALLY armed. Or, perhaps he is illegal but has a decal in the window to make people think that he is legal.

Basically the type of vehicle and person to avoid if possible. Flaunting your "legalness" just don't get it.
    Warrior1256 likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Not everyone cares about having a concealed weapon. To each his own. Better than seeing a sticker that said "Disarm the World". Some folks (in general) get to uptight if the whole world is not like them and CC's
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

That guy is a fool. I expect he encounters problems with vehicle security when he goes shopping, or whatever.

Distinguished Member Array SCXDm9's Avatar
    A BIG dodge truck, BIG letters referring to his probably BIG gun.... could be compensating for something not so... big

He also probably has his CCW badge and slash.
    Best way to win a gun fight? "That's easy, don't show up."
    --Wyatt Earp

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
    -- Wyatt Earp

Look at the bright side "THEY" are looking at him not you.
    Dandyone and Brig like this.

Senior Member Array XD40SCiinNC's Avatar
    I saw a "Castle Doctrine - No duty to retreat" sticker on the back of a SUV, with a silhouette of a handgun earlier this week.

I saw a guy with a big "Powered by Glock" on his POS Mitsubishi Lancer (not EVO). Considering that it was in Illinois all the BGs know which car to hit. Also, he was driving and starring at people like a complete idiot. Probably no gun.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCXDm9 View Post
    A BIG dodge truck, BIG letters referring to his probably BIG gun.... could be compensating for something not so... big
    Be careful, you sound like every single person commenting on this article:

Starbucks Politely Asks People Not to Bring Guns Into Its Stores

(Which is, in effect, what they are saying about you and I)
    Last edited by DontTreadOnI; September 19th, 2013 at 12:05 PM.
    9MMare, Aceoky and Arejay like this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

I see all kinds of stupid stickers on people's vehicles all the time. I used to have a few stupid ones on my truck. But no more stickers on my truck for me. But too many people seem to worry about or have an opinion about what others do. Quit it! I know it's just a topic of discussion I guess. But I could care less what someone puts on their vehicle. It does open up his chances of being broke into by some scumbag looking for a gun. But, that's not my problem. It's his. I once knew a guy that put glock stickers on all of his home windows. He thought he as a cool dude and thought he was warning potential burglars to stay out. No matter what I told him about him just offering up his house full of guns for when he's not there, he just couldn't get it. But oh well, life goes on.

VIP Member
    Sounds like the kind of twit that likes to whip out his piece at parties to impress his friends.

Some folks just never got enough attention as children.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

This sounds like a bunch of people making a big deal about nothing.

Its a bumper sticker - alot of people have them. Lets all see if we can analyze his life and prove how smart we are.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

"People in Arizona carry guns," said a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

mkh
    Stupid people with stupid stickers. Does he think that will protect him in any way? Or perhaps get him shot?
    Last edited by mkh; September 19th, 2013 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Stupid spelling on my part

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links