Back pocket carry Bodygaurd

This is a discussion on Back pocket carry Bodygaurd within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently bought a bodygaurd 380 in hope that it will allow me to carry more often because of the easy of concealment. I plan ...

Thread: Back pocket carry Bodygaurd

Back pocket carry Bodygaurd

I recently bought a bodygaurd 380 in hope that it will allow me to carry more often because of the easy of concealment. I plan on getting a crossbreed iwb, but i also want a pocket carry option. I found a Hunter wallet style holster and i was very surprised how comfortable it is in my back right pocket (probably not if seated for more than a couple hours). Seems easier to draw and more comfortable than front pocket in jeans)

Anyone have experience with this holster, or this method of carry? Any other carry methods that i should consider?

Thanks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

When I pocket carry, it's with a DeSantis Superfly holster, right hand back pocket. I've used it for about four years. I find it pretty convenient and easily accessible. Not the same pistol as you, but I can't see that making any difference. I've gone all day and then some, and literally forget it's there. Good way to carry the little pistols when necessary in my opinion.
    "How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." -- Rep. Suzanna Gratia Hupp (TX)

Good to hear. I know many people frown upon the low power of the 380 (do not want to get into caliber argument now though), but a very small weapon is the only way i will be able to even get close to carrying everyday. My other handgun is a full size xdm 9mm.

In ND it is not even legal to print if it allows someone to detect that a weapon is present, so i need to be very well concealed to avoid legal trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by fishwiz4 View Post
    Good to hear. I know many people frown upon the low power of the 380 (do not want to get into caliber argument now though), but a very small weapon is the only way i will be able to even get close to carrying everyday. My other handgun is a full size xdm 9mm.

In ND it is not even legal to print if it allows someone to detect that a weapon is present, so i need to be very well concealed to avoid legal trouble.

Do you have a permit, because open carry is legal with a permit to carry in ND, so printing shouldn't be an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    "All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife." - Daniel Boone

Yes, i have a permit, but i was instructed very clearly that oc was not legal. Can you show me where you read that it's legal? I would love that peace of mind.

VIP Member
    Yes, i have a permit, but i was instructed very clearly that oc was not legal. Can you show me where you read that it's legal? I would love that peace of mind.

Try Handgunlaws.us: The Best Search Links on the Net

Distinguished Member Array BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Is this it: http://www.legis.nd.gov/cencode/t62-...20130921175529

2. The restrictions provided in subdivisions a and b of subsection 1 do not apply to:
    a. An individual possessing a valid concealed weapons license from this state or
    who has reciprocity under section 62.1-04-03.1
    Vietnam Veteran - 1966-1970 USASA
    Bersa Thunder 9 Ultra Compact Pro - Gave it to my Daughter to carry.
    Carry Pistol. Bersa Thunder 9 Ultra Compact Pro Duotone 13+1.
    Carry Pistol. Bersa Thunder 9 HC Pro Duotone 17+1.
    Politicians should be limited to 2 terms - One in office and one in prison.

So, when the law says that it is not illegal for permit holders to carry either way, we can assume that means it is legal?

Meaning if permit holders are exempt from the laws in question, there doesn't need to be a law that specifically allows them to carry openly or concealed?

So, when the law says that it is not illegal for permit holders to carry either way, we can assume that means it is legal?

Meaning if permit holders are exempt from the laws in question, there doesn't need to be a law that specifically allows them to carry openly or concealed?

Exactly. Laws prohibit; they don't permit.

Look at it this way. There is no law allowing you to eat pizza. You can eat it because there isn't a law saying you can't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    "All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife." - Daniel Boone

Links