need a little bit more help, please

This is a discussion on need a little bit more help, please within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well, allegedlly, in theory, Kansas will be sending out our papers so we can go to the dmv and get our cards starting Jan 2. ...

Thread: need a little bit more help, please

Senior Member Array mech1369dlw's Avatar

need a little bit more help, please

Well, allegedlly, in theory, Kansas will be sending out our papers so we can go to the dmv and get our cards starting Jan 2. have been reading and learning and asking what I hope were the right ?'s. Couple things i need to get. 1. somewhere out there, has to be some type of business card or something that can be given to the people that post that little sign with a gun and a red line drawn thru it. Can someone point out where i might find some samples? 2. I was born and raised in Pittsgurgh, Pa. The army took me all over the world for 20 years. Live in Kansas now. I would love to get a CCW from Pa. Is there any particular county that is better than most to send away to for the paperwork? Any help would be appreciated. thanx

2. Remove Ads

Lancaster County was pretty fast for resident. Can take up to 45 days but I got mine back in less than 10 days. Not sure how long it would take for non resident.

Links