What to do when you #2?

This is a discussion on What to do when you #2? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This is my first post and I promise it's serious even though the subject matter may seem a little silly. I recently (like 2 1/2 ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By buckeye .45

Thread: What to do when you #2?

What to do when you #2?

This is my first post and I promise it's serious even though the subject matter may seem a little silly.

I recently (like 2 1/2 weeks ago) got my CPL and started carrying. This last weekend I went with some friends to the state fairgrounds for a reptile expo. For the first time while CC'ing I needed to use the restroom to go number 2 in a public restroom. While dropping my pants I knew that if anyone were to be using the stall next to mine that they would see my handgun. Now Washington is an open carry state and I'm not so much worried about them seeing the gun openly (even though Seattle is kinda gun hostile). What I'm more worried about is the fact that I'm pretty sure the fairgrounds have rules signs posted at the entrance and "no weapons" is one of those rules. I really didn't want to go through the trouble of having fair security ask me to leave and go wait in the car while my friends enjoyed the expo. I ended up just pulling the holster from my belt and balancing the gun on my lap but the whole time I was worried about it falling between my legs into the water. I can see this being an issue in the future as well because lots of places around here technically don't allow weapons like hospitals and shopping malls (where I end up with my girlfriend pretty often), etc.

What do you guys do with your gun when you go number 2?

2. Remove Ads

Welcome to the Forum.

This topic has been discussed at length, which is why there is a sticky about it: The Official "Restroom Thread"

The search tool can be very useful. Once again, welcome to the forum, we hope you enjoy your experience here.
    Aceoky, OD* and MasterGadgets like this.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Links