How wacky is this?

This is a discussion on How wacky is this? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; At one of the gun shows here a couple years ago, an idiot sent a .357 Sig into the floor while he was showing the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How wacky is this?

VIP Member
    At one of the gun shows here a couple years ago, an idiot sent a .357 Sig into the floor while he was showing the checker at the entrance his gun was "empty." After that, everybody got wanded outside the door.

Maybe that's what happened at your place - some bum before you let loose a round.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array peacefuljeffrey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    At one of the gun shows here a couple years ago, an idiot sent a .357 Sig into the floor while he was showing the checker at the entrance his gun was "empty." After that, everybody got wanded outside the door.
    You just have to wish it had gone through his foot. Jerks like that who ruin it for everyone... surely they deserve some heavy karma for it.

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    Last time I went to SW, The guy, (which I know) was the new guy behind the counter.

I quickly found the extent of his firearms knowledge/safety. Each gun that he handled, he kept his finger "curved and on the trigger".

I shook my head and walked away.
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links