Manufactured crisis

This is a discussion on Manufactured crisis within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Here is and example of a manufactured crisis. I believe they do these on purpose. What do you think? FOX News - Top Stories - ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By HotGuns

Thread: Manufactured crisis

Manufactured crisis

Here is and example of a manufactured crisis. I believe they do these on purpose. What do you think?

FOX News - Top Stories - Justice Dept. under fire for letting killer grenade-maker 'walk' to Mexico - Page 1 of 4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    Nothing new there. Governments have been doing it for centuries.

Manufacture a crisis, and then offer up a solution. Of course its for the common good, and to keep us safe and all that other BS that results in the loss of freedom.

Same crap, different day. It never changes.
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    Nothing new there. Governments have been doing it for centuries.

Manufacture a crisis, and then offer up a solution. Of course its for the common good, and to keep us safe and all that other BS that results in the loss of freedom.

Same crap, different day. It never changes.
    It's ironic though that some folks still don't get it and play the "conspiracy theory" card
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In Gibson v. Commonwealth, 237 Ky. 33, 34 S.W.2d 936 (1936), the High Court stated:  [I]t is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs.   He does not have to.

VIP Member
    Nothing new here. Put up a smoke screen to keep the people looking the other way.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Links