Defensive Carry banner

Facebook hostile to anything pro-safety, pro-2nd Amendment or, Pro-gun

2K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  5lima30ret 
#1 ·
Have you every seen this comment from facebook after you tried to boost an Ad?

"Your Post wasn't promoted because it violates Facebook's ad guidelines by advertising
the sale of ammunition, firearms, knives, daggers, swords, bows or other weapons. The
post remains published, but it is not running as an ad."

This was the Ad we tried to pay to BOOST..
Text Web page Font Screenshot Website

This video is a collection of interviews with the Police and he asks them what to
do if someone tries to break into his home? The police admit they will get there
but for about 2 minutes they keep admitting "You are on your own"

This video and several others can be seen at No Guns?

Did you see anything that was trying to sell any type of Firearms?

See less See more
#11 ·
AND the criminals watching for posting that they will be out of town for an extended time frame :rolleyes:

#3 ·
Um, it is Facebook. Anything that doesn't promote the reflexive anti gun narrative is going to be censored. Facts and police common sense are irrelevant and do not exist.

Next time, claim the post is part of a jihad and you're Muslim. Extra priority if you include a beheading video. You'll get posted immediately this way.

#4 ·
#7 ·
I don't know if that's true.

I've got a page devoted specifically to firearms. Check it out.Punch in "Bailey Signature Firearms" and see what comes up. My stuff certainly isn't "politically correct".
I think you are either blessed or lucky. This is my 5th or 6th BOOST to be rejected. You can POST what you want but when you try and pay to BOOST the Ad they
reject them. Their comment even says the posting can stay they just refuse to allow that Ad to be Boosted.

#9 ·
FB has the sheep pretty much where they want them (i.e)

Posting your bowel movements every so often or telling your friends how your day is going.
It's a well planned attack on many; mostly the youth in our nation.

Tweeting, FB'ing, burying one's face into their iPhones, texting etc...

ANYTHING other than what IS important...

These distractions will go well for them until they hear that sound of their back door being kicked in as they are hauled off to who knows where, or when the
lights go out taking cell towers with them..OMG!..No more texting? How will they live thru no FB, texting and tweeting?

Paranoid? Time will tell.

#12 ·
I haven't had one single problem with this type of thing. I've been hacked & spammed a couple of times. But, FB seems to take this kind of stuff seriously.

I'm also a member of several conservative AND firearm groups on FB. So, far "legally" buying, selling or trading firearms & ammo on FB seems to be no trouble at all. I've also seen a LOT of great firearm & ammo deals on FB and would recommend anyone looking for a deal to look on FB. (Much, MUCH better than Craigslist & other sites!)

-

#14 ·
There is a huge difference between having a pro-gun page and being able to advertise on facebook. My page is pro-gun and every time I try to promote an article
it gets killed. They will allow us to have our own pages but not advertise. These are two separate topics. All of my posts are pro-gun as well. This is their way
of keeping our reach limited. The page you listed does not PAY to promote their articles. This is designed to slow down our growth.

#15 ·
Have you every seen this comment from facebook after you tried to boost an Ad?

"Your Post wasn't promoted because it violates Facebook's ad guidelines by advertising
the sale of ammunition, firearms, knives, daggers, swords, bows or other weapons. The
post remains published, but it is not running as an ad."

This was the Ad we tried to pay to BOOST..
View attachment 80304

This video is a collection of interviews with the Police and he asks them what to
do if someone tries to break into his home? The police admit they will get there
but for about 2 minutes they keep admitting "You are on your own"

This video and several others can be seen at No Guns?

Did you see anything that was trying to sell any type of Firearms?
That's nothing. The administrators for FB quite often randomly remove posts, and take down entire sites that are pro-2A, just out of spite, for no reason pertaining to their policies, and if you question them about it, they either ignore you, or ban the entire page moderator staff for your own page. They are spiteful littlle so-and-sos, and the remainder of my thoughts about FB and it's policies are not fit for this site.

#17 ·
I use FB to follow pro-2A happenings, particularly in local groups. I don't really use it to socialize with friends.

#18 ·
Yet one more reason to not be on social networking sites!

Reactions: Aceoky
#24 ·
And...mediocracy as well!

#22 ·
Yes. Time would be much better spent learning the difference in location for the period and comma keys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.