Weld County Schools

Weld County Schools

This is a discussion on Weld County Schools within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I heard today that the Weld Co School Board in NE Colorado has decided to allow teachers to carry concealed. I have no other information ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rljohns

Thread: Weld County Schools

Weld County Schools

I heard today that the Weld Co School Board in NE Colorado has decided to allow teachers to carry concealed. I have no other information at this time. They are going to discuss it tomorrow morning on KHOW 630. It's the Mandy Connell show, you can hear it on iHeart Radio. This could possibly be a reaction to new gun laws enacted by the Colorado legislature last session.
    GlockHawk17 likes this.

There are a ton of school districts within Weld County. I believe this story refers to the school in Briggsdale. Saw a local story earlier today, will see if I can find a link. Either way, Weld County is home to Sheriff John Cooke who is helping lead the charge in a lawsuit against the state of Colorado challenging the new gun laws, and also to a group of County commissioners who are asking folks to vote next week on whether to pursue seceding from Colorado along with several other counties to form a 51st state.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

http://www.gannett-tv.com/tools/brig...=2778355691001

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Links