Defensive Carry banner

Converted The Gf!!!!!

2K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  JustinM 
#1 ·
As most of you know, my girlfriend, Carrie grew up in a house of pacifists. She has been real "gunshy" until lately. It took alot of talking and explaining that guns aren;t bad. Well, today I finally got her out shooting. We shot about 1,500 rounds of 9mm (glock 17 and the 26) and 200 of 12 gauge. She loves Glocks now. She wants an OD Glock 19, and we are going next week to get her a carry permit! I'm so happy.

Here's some pics from today (camers phone = crappy quality)

Glock 17 in muddy, icy water for about 10 minutes, with the slide locked back. I took it out and the trigger felt a little wierd, but i put 2 drops of Rem-Oil in the trigger housing and it worked like a charm afterwards.

I have videos of her shootinb, but I need to figure out how to get them on here.

:danceban: :danceban: :danceban: :danceban: :danceban:

See less See more
#2 ·
We shot about 1,500 rounds of 9mm
Oh so - not much shooting then :rofl:

Great and glad to know she has come around well. It should be - once bitten - ''when can we go shoot again'' :smilez:

Vids? Hmmm well - if acceptable format and under about 4Mb should be attachable here - if bigger then have to go host them - you may try Putfile.com and then link to that.

#3 ·
Way to Go!!

The next time she even MENTIONS going again, drop EVERYTHING and get out to the range with her.

Fantastic, man, just super!

#4 ·
The vids are on my verizon page, but I don;t know how to get them off of the page (its complicated, even for me). She wants to go back up north every other Tuesday to go shooting.

#17 ·
It shot well. The trigger was a little "scratchy" but a few drops of Rem-Oil and it was shooting like I just got it out of the box.

My friend asked abotu the reliability of Glocks (he wants to buy one) so I ejected the magazine and threw it over my shoulder into the mudd puddle (before he finished his sentence), then continued to load my G26. He just stood there with a look on his face like "wtf just happened" lol :image035:

#8 ·
You sir, are my hero.

#9 ·
Good on yer mate! Hopefully she'll spread that influence around a bit....

#13 ·
Need to shoot more 9mm.

That's grate, good for her and you.

My best shooting buddy is my wife.
She has her own guns, gun safe. Now she wants to
start reloading!!!!

#14 ·
Good for you, treat her right and keep her around. It is always nice to have your mate be your back-up too.

#18 ·
BTW, she's also carrying a new Emerson Commander BT that I gave her, to work right now IWB.

Last week she wouldn't even hold a gun, let alone wear a knife.

#20 ·
Well Done!...

Nothing better than a shooting buddy you can 'hug' too!

Mix the shooting with some jewelry...:wink:

I believe you've found a keeper!:smilez:

ret

#23 ·
Nothing better than a shooting buddy you can 'hug' too!

Mix the shooting with some jewelry...:wink:

I believe you've found a keeper!:smilez:

ret
I have a nice ring coming for her for Christmas :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.