Thanks Tim @ CC Mag - Page 8

Thanks Tim @ CC Mag

This is a discussion on Thanks Tim @ CC Mag within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My issue has finally arrived this morning. I was able to sit down at the table over a plate of roast beef hash, grits and ...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My issue has finally arrived this morning. I was able to sit down at the table over a plate of roast beef hash, grits and eggs... and read the whole issue from cover to cover.

One of the things that I like about it is something that it doesn't have. "Continued On Page..." Sometimes you do have it but the continued is just on the next page and I don't have to go hunting for the last part of an article. I've always hated that about some gun magazines... they put the content of the magazine as second fiddle to the advertisments in the magazine. It makes reading it cover to cover impossible because you have to keep going back and forth. CCM, you can really read it cover to cover and I like that.
    Reading is a dying art in the USA... When even magazines have to break up an article into bites, that's sad. I like some meat to my reading. Something I can really sink my teeth into. CCM has that. Still has it. Had it from the beginning, and it's still getting better. I'd be a subscriber even if I wasn't contributing my little .02 worth. And after reading the related article, I think the cover was a perfect choice. And that photo with all the kids... that was just delightfull. I've got 5 boys of my own... so seeing a pack of grinning kids is one of my life's joys. Good job.

Where to begin

did anyone read the article in th may issued called "where to begin"?

DC Founder
    I have not read that yet. I just received my magazine and I always flip through the magazine and then start at the front and read each article that interests me. On my current schedule I should be there late tonight or tomorrow night.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Assistant Administrator
    Yep - read it! Do you have some observations?
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Links