Got a call today..

Got a call today..

This is a discussion on Got a call today.. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; .. To pick up my Class A unrestricted LTC! That's all. high fives all around. ..when are my taxes coming in?...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Got a call today..

Got a call today..

.. To pick up my Class A unrestricted LTC!

That's all.

high fives all around.

..when are my taxes coming in?

Congrats!
    gatorbait51 and SilvaMan61 like this.
    US Army Retired (2002)
    PAFOA.com, NAGR, USCCA, and NRA Life member

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
    unknown
    "Dare in Brocca" - Beretta

Congrats!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Distinguished Member Array BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Congrats!
    Vietnam Veteran - 1966-1970 USASA
    Carry Pistol. Gen 3 Glock 23, .40 Cal.
    Carry Pistol. Gen 3 Glock 19, 9mm.
    Bersa Thunder 9 UC Pro, 9mm. Gave To Daughter To Carry.
    Self Defense Stories
    Give me a minute before I post again.

We're still trying to get there but it will happen. One day at a time.

Heck yeah man that is the best one to get !! You get any resctrions on it or is it a carry any where legal anytime one ?

So what pre ban gun and mag you getting first ? AR/AK/H&k Gail???

If you want any advice on what to look for in pre ban mags I can try to answer them I have a few ..

I have found that aim surplus has on occasion had pre ban 19 glock mags for cheep have not seen any for a while though
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Congrats on that permit...you must be related to the Gov...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by WrongRecroom View Post
    Heck yeah man that is the best one to get !! You get any resctrions on it or is it a carry any where legal anytime one ?

So what pre ban gun and mag you getting first ? AR/AK/H&k Gail???

If you want any advice on what to look for in pre ban mags I can try to answer them I have a few ..

I have found that aim surplus has on occasion had pre ban 19 glock mags for cheep have not seen any for a while though
    No restrictions. Which is just a normal carry in all legal areas.

First comes my carry gun... Then an AR (don't tell my GF)

Thanks I'll probably need some of that advice when the time comes. Still trying to understand all of the laws and hoops I have to jump through.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RETSUPT99 View Post
    Congrats on that permit...you must be related to the Gov...
    I've heard from some friends that my town is pretty good with issuing. I am a state employee though, maybe it helped. They didn't give me the LEO price though.. Lol
    gatorbait51 and RETSUPT99 like this.

Congratulations stay calm and carry a gun.

Congrats!!!!!!!

Senior Member Array WannabeaCPA's Avatar
    What kind of permit are you talking about? I'm cunfuzzled. Is it a glorified CHL?
    Gun control isn't about guns...it's about control. It also makes criminals out of otherwise law abiding citzens.

Congratulations!
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by WannabeaCPA View Post
    What kind of permit are you talking about? I'm cunfuzzled. Is it a glorified CHL?
    Nothing special. Just a carry permit.

From USACARRY.com..

A Class A license authorizes carrying of handguns, including large capacity handguns, for all lawful purposes, subject to such restrictions relative to the possession, use or carrying of handguns as the licensing authority deems proper, and carrying of rifles and shotguns, including large capacity rifles and shotguns, for all lawful purposes, subject to restrictions imposed by the licensing authority. A class A license holder may carry a loaded handgun in a vehicle, if it is under his direct control. However, this does not apply to large capacity rifles or shotguns. Such firearms must be carried unloaded, in the locked trunk or in a locked case or other secure container.

A Class B license authorizes carrying of non-large capacity handguns for all lawful purposes, subject to such restrictions relative to the possession, use or carrying of such handguns as the licensing authority deems proper, and carrying of rifles and shotguns, including large capacity rifles and shotguns, for all lawful purposes, subject to restrictions imposed by the licensing authority. However, a class B license does NOT entitle the holder to carry or possess a loaded firearm in a concealed manner in a public way or place. A class B license holder may not carry a loaded firearm of any type in his vehicle; all firearms must be carried unloaded, in the locked trunk or in a locked case or other secure container.

Senior Member Array WannabeaCPA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvaMan61 View Post
    Nothing special. Just a carry permit.

From USACARRY.com..

A Class A license authorizes carrying of handguns, including large capacity handguns, for all lawful purposes, subject to such restrictions relative to the possession, use or carrying of handguns as the licensing authority deems proper, and carrying of rifles and shotguns, including large capacity rifles and shotguns, for all lawful purposes, subject to restrictions imposed by the licensing authority. A class A license holder may carry a loaded handgun in a vehicle, if it is under his direct control. However, this does not apply to large capacity rifles or shotguns. Such firearms must be carried unloaded, in the locked trunk or in a locked case or other secure container.

A Class B license authorizes carrying of non-large capacity handguns for all lawful purposes, subject to such restrictions relative to the possession, use or carrying of such handguns as the licensing authority deems proper, and carrying of rifles and shotguns, including large capacity rifles and shotguns, for all lawful purposes, subject to restrictions imposed by the licensing authority. However, a class B license does NOT entitle the holder to carry or possess a loaded firearm in a concealed manner in a public way or place. A class B license holder may not carry a loaded firearm of any type in his vehicle; all firearms must be carried unloaded, in the locked trunk or in a locked case or other secure container.
    Oh, Ok! Congrats!
    SilvaMan61 likes this.
    Gun control isn't about guns...it's about control. It also makes criminals out of otherwise law abiding citzens.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links