Address History for Concealed Carry Permit

This is a discussion on Address History for Concealed Carry Permit within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone know of a website or other resource where someone would be able to look up their address history for the past ten years? ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Address History for Concealed Carry Permit

Does anyone know of a website or other resource where someone would be able to look up their address history for the past ten years? I made a habit of writing down all of my previous addresses with the dates I lived there due to the nature of my job, so I'm not much help for the person asking. I know I can use Google, but I'm asking if anyone on here can recommend something they have personally used. Thanks for the help.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    The only address I needed for a permit was my current one. all others are ancient history. My security clearances, however, wanted every address since birth. What a pain that was. I think I surprised the clearance folks with the extra sheet attached.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Senior Member Array Crescentstar's Avatar
    Call your power company, maybe?
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    "Clearly that's a YOU problem not a ME problem."

Also if you have amazon or other companies that mail or have bills online or past shipping history look over that ... I know my Amazon has like my last 6 places still in it ...

But I did not think most CCW ap required at most more then the current addrese
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Just google your name - look for the various sites that claim to deliver background checks. You will often be able to find many of your past addresses if you sift through them.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    ~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 224 years ago.

I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

Just ask the NSA

"I miss America"
    jenatron, 84160, msgt/ret and 4 others like this.

I've kept copies of my past job apps, and thus a copy of past addresses...still have yours?
    84160 and gatorbait51 like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Senior Member Array ElMonoDelMar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WrongRecroom View Post
    Also if you have amazon or other companies that mail or have bills online or past shipping history look over that ... I know my Amazon has like my last 6 places still in it ...

I used my Amazon order history to reconstruct my past 10 years addresses for my IL CCW. I don't like to move, but I was in undergrad in the past 10 years so I had a lot of leases for a year or less with school.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

VIP Member
    Contact the 3 major credit reporting companies and request your credit report. In Colorado, you're entitled to a free report at least once per year. The report should list all previous addresses for a long period of time. Google Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. Go directly to their websites and don't use any other website to request your credit report.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

I hd that issue remembering when I had to go for my backround check here in Ohio my local Sherriff said do not worry all he cared about was my current and let it slide
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    Do not forget the IRS.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

I have used a couple of the internet people search engines. They charge a couple of dollars for the info, but I've used them to search peoples addresses. You might have some success there if the other suggestions don't work out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongRecroom View Post

Ten year address history according to the Arapahoe Country Sheriff's Office application paperwork.

I find it scary that the information on all of our past addresses would be that easy to find online.
    '
    Privacy? What's that?
    Yeah, I kept a record of my job history going back ~50 years, but once I retired I shredded it.
    "The time is now near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves."
    ------------------------------------— George Washington 1776
    Gun free zones
    are safe havens-
    FOR CRIMINALS

Thanks for all of the suggestions everyone. I will pass them along with a suggestion to save a copy for future use.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links