does lasermax on a snubby make appendix carry harder?

This is a discussion on does lasermax on a snubby make appendix carry harder? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm relatively new to carry and figuring out what ny best options are. My LCR has a lasermax attachment. Carried behind my left hip, the ...

Thread: does lasermax on a snubby make appendix carry harder?

I'm relatively new to carry and figuring out what ny best options are. My LCR has a lasermax attachment. Carried behind my left hip, the attachment doesn't seem to add any bulk. However, I'm considering trying appendix carry to see if I can use that to reduce printing. Before buying a new holster, taking the attachment on/off and all that stuff, does anyone know if lasermax lasers are notorious for making AIWB difficult? It seems the gun could ride a lot lower without the laser attachment right on my thigh. I may even consider removing the laser if I go AIWB to have space for flexibility.

Don't own one (LCR or Lasermax) but looking at pics of that set-up I wouldn't think it would make much of a difference.
    When Guns Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws will have guns

Just remember, When seconds count help is mere minutes away

Also remember, When you go to trial by jury you are putting yourself into the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

Links