Holster question

This is a discussion on Holster question within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Sorry if this has been asked already...I didn't see it. I have a foxx IWB holster and it squeaks a lot. I just got it ...

Thread: Holster question

Holster question

Sorry if this has been asked already...I didn't see it.

I have a foxx IWB holster and it squeaks a lot. I just got it and know it needs to break in for a few weeks, but for now is there a trick? It seems to be the clips rubbing against the leather. Holster is very comfortable.

Again, sorry if this has already been asked.

Thanks for reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Ads

The belt clips rubbing on the belt, or the clips rubbing on the holster leather. If it is just the clips against the holster I would say any good leather treatment. Clips on belt, IDK, not sure what might stain or not
    Nehemiah 4:14: “Don’t be afraid of them. Remember the Lord who is great and awesome, and draw your Beretta PX4 and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.” highlighted added by LMP

Distinguished Member
    Try rubbing the clips with a piece of waxpaper, otherwise it should break-in in time and use.
    "Don't shout for help at night, you may wake your neighbors"

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Talcum powder...
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

My Shield is in the Foxx IWB. Squeaks went away after applying Fiebings Golden Mink Oil Preserver to the leather and breaking-in the holster. Nice holster but junque belt clips made with poorly heat treated spring steel. Good news is the hole spacing is the same as Galco's King Tuk and those clips make excellent replacements.

Links