Dangerous job if your a crook

This is a discussion on Dangerous job if your a crook within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Family of Dead Armed Robber Speaks Out Against CCP Holder Who Shot Him & Calls For Stricter Gun Laws The family of an armed robber ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By robhic
  • 1 Post By Rock and Glock

Thread: Dangerous job if your a crook

Family of Dead Armed Robber Speaks Out Against CCP Holder Who Shot Him & Calls For Stricter Gun Laws
    The family of an armed robber is speaking out after surveillance video was released of their family member committing an armed robbery.
    On the video Dante Williams is clearly seen entering a South Carolina Waffle House, pointing a gun at employees and customers and attempting to rob the restaurant.

Family of Dead Armed Robber Speaks Out Against CCP Holder Who Shot Him & Calls For Stricter Gun Laws

OOPS
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

VIP Member
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    I have little, if any, sympathy for criminals--and not much for their families that knew what they're up to.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

what annoys me most is the family always saying, "he would never do nothing like that, he went to church everyday sunday, he was a good boy" yada yada yada. How about you spend some time with your kids and figure out they are troubled. My parents told me if i ever went to jail to just call them so they knew where i was but they would not bail me out. I once was at my shop on a sunday afternoon which isnt in the best neighborhood and saw a couple of kids still in their church clothes trying to steal another kids bike, i saw it on my security camera and went outside and the kids robbing the other kid told me "there aint nothing going on, we just playin" i got on the phone to call the cops, they knocked the kid off his bike and took off with it. I gave the cops the video footage and apparently the kid that got robbed knew the kids so they got arrested. But these kids were maybe 14, they are starting young and you cant tell me its because they have good role models. This was all before i started conceal carrying but im not sure i would have drawn on a couple of unarmed kids although i had every right to.

It amazes me that even AFTER seeing a video of the (now) deceased criminal in the act, gun in hand and in the middle of an obvious crime the family will still spew that "he was a good boy, he wouldn't a never done nothing like that" nonsense!!! HE'S ON VIDEO, FOOL! How can you either be so stoooopid or so blind that dealing with video reality makes no difference to you? I swear, some people .....
    rockinglock32 and Navydude like this.
    -- Robert
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    Anyone besides me notice that the former deputy and CWP instructor had his full name and address shown in the video?

Ex Member
    "Don't believe your lying eyes."

Senior Member Array Stirling XD's Avatar
    When you make the choice, you accept the consequences of that choice. When you choose to commit a crime, you accept that you may go to jail or you may be killed. Even if the crime doesn't justify deadly force to resist, your victim may be one of those people that get really mad and start shooting. Death is a criminals occupational hazard.

Already running
    RETSUPT99 likes this.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Had my hand on the 'closed' button...for a moment, I thought my mind closed it.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Sponsored Links