Firearms Refresher Course
This is a discussion on Firearms Refresher Course within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; 1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on ...
January 9th, 2007 08:16 AM
Firearms Refresher Course
1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Colt: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. "Free" men do not ask permission to bear arms.
8. If you don't know your rights you don't have any.
9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
10. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights reserved.
11. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
12. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore
13. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
1 4. Guns only have two enemies: rust and politicians.
15. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
16. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
17. 911 - government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
19. Criminals love gun control -- it makes their jobs safer.
20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control
22. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
23. Enforce the "gun control laws" we ALREADY have, don't make more.
24. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
25. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
26. "A government of the people, by the people, for the people..."
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do
- Thomas Jefferson
The only thing needed for evil to exist is for good men to stand by and do nothing!!!
January 10th, 2007 02:41 AM
I especially like #13...
Stay armed...stay safe!
The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.
Certified Glock Armorer
NRA Life Member
January 10th, 2007 02:48 AM
Actually, with #25, the American Revolution happened in a way because of gun control. The British Column marching through Lexington and Concord was on its way to sieze the militia's supplies, and I suppose they did in a way, musket balls first, followed by some gunpowder. And one of the main reasons the Revolution expanded was Virginia was not happy of with the British Navy for taking the Virginia colony militia's gunpowder from their stores.
Gotta go back to reading my history text books now
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor
January 10th, 2007 08:30 AM
Kind of makes me think of "The Battle of New Orleans" by Johnny Horton, when the British are marching by, "We stood beside our cotton fields and didn't say a thing," with them (the Brits) little realizing the citizens were armed with squirrel guns and anything else they could hold.
One of my favorites is "Gun control means using both hands."
Great list, I esp. love US Constitution(c) 1791, All Rights Reserved.
"Live free or die." -- NH State Motto
By CJ810 in forum The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion
Last Post: September 18th, 2009, 09:39 PM
By Biloxi Bersa in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
Last Post: March 2nd, 2008, 02:08 PM
By rabywk in forum General Firearm Discussion
Last Post: August 22nd, 2007, 07:38 PM
By Maverickx50 in forum Off Topic & Humor Discussion
Last Post: July 30th, 2007, 10:30 PM
By rachilders in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
Last Post: August 5th, 2005, 04:52 PM