Good day!

Good day!

This is a discussion on Good day! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Been trying ALL week to get to the range. Each time work and life seemed to jump in the way. Today, I was able to ...

Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By aznav
  • 1 Post By Kennydale
  • 1 Post By Pinot
  • 1 Post By archer51
  • 1 Post By LuvMyPX4
  • 1 Post By oldnfat

Thread: Good day!

Distinguished Member

Good day!

Been trying ALL week to get to the range. Each time work and life seemed to jump in the way. Today, I was able to get several hours at the range. Managed to zero in my new 26 and Ruger Mini 14. Loved it. Took my sweet time. Confess that in trying to keep the Glock straight on target, I managed to pinch my thumb a couple times. Tsk, tsk. I know better. Drove home, grin on my face. Finally decided to sell my beloved Sig 232 to keep my firearms to one caliber. That's why I picked up the Glock. Taking some time getting used to it.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Greetings from Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    aznav likes this.
    "A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves !"
    Edwards R. Murrow

It's nice when a plan comes together.
    aznav likes this.

Sounds like a good day!
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

VIP Member
    Any day you can get out and shoot is a good day, even with the finger pinches!
    aznav likes this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member
    Sounds like a good day. Glad you were able to take your time and not be rushed. that is a nice feeling to be able to relax and enjoy your gun.
    aznav likes this.
    Nehemiah 4:14: “Don’t be afraid of them. Remember the Lord who is great and awesome, and draw your Beretta PX4 and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.” highlighted added by LMP

Distinguished Member
    The Mini 14 is on my short list of wants. Congrats on your great day.
    aznav likes this.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

Links