DC,MD And My Daughter Going Back To School.

This is a discussion on DC,MD And My Daughter Going Back To School. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I had to take my daughter back to college in the DC area today. I`M from PA and I had to pass DE and MD ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By THESHIELD
  • 1 Post By Hank19119

Thread: DC,MD And My Daughter Going Back To School.

DC,MD And My Daughter Going Back To School.

I had to take my daughter back to college in the DC area today. I`M from PA and I had to pass DE and MD to get to DC. Needless to say,I did not carry. I am proud of myself. I only stop for gas and food in DE(because DE honors my FL non resident permit)
    NRA Member! Give an inch, they will take a yard.

2. Remove Ads

I am going to PA this weekend and won't carry just because I have to drive through "Cuba on the Chesapeake", otherwise known as Maryland. It's just too much of a hassle trying to transport a gun in Maryland.
    Hank19119 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by THESHIELD View Post
    I am going to PA this weekend and won't carry just because I have to drive through "Cuba on the Chesapeake", otherwise known as Maryland. It's just too much of a hassle trying to transport a gun in Maryland.
    It`s a damn shame, but it`s not worth it. Just try not to spend a dime when passing through "Cuba on the Chesapeake". Love the nick name you made up.
    Cnon likes this.
    NRA Member! Give an inch, they will take a yard.

Links