Defensive Carry banner

Latest Concealed Carry Magazine

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  HighFever 
#1 ·
Anyone see the latest issue of Concealed Carry Magazine? If you have received it, check out page 40. :Breakdanc

Thanks, Tim :wink:

#2 ·
have not received it yet. :vollkomme

#4 ·
What??? Where is my mag. Hmmm. I wonder if my FIL has gotten his new issue yet?

~A

#6 ·
Captain Crunch said:
So when are you starting up the new section?
It's actually there, but not active until I get a chance to speak with Tim and find out exactly how he would like it organized and such. As soon as I can get this information and Tim is ready to actually open it for posting it will automagically appear :smile:

#8 ·
Get This Magazine!

Concealed Carry Magazine has the potential to be the most important magazine for gun owners since the National Rifleman. It has taken such a differant route and tone than any other gun magazine since it deals only with personal defense and the concealed carry phenomenon that is uniquely American. If this magazine catches on it will have an incredible impact on our society.

G
#9 ·
An association between Concealed Carry Magazine and CombatCarry.com makes perfect sense. I received my issue today. And I agree with Lucky, it is an indication that carrying concealed is being accepted. I just hope it keeps up. :smile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.