Defensive Carry banner

CCW State data base

981 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Gary Slider 
#1 ·
Is there an, up to date, user friendly data base/ website that lists the carry laws for any given state? I have used Packing.org in the past but its reliability and out dated information worries me. Handgunlaw.us does not seem to be very easy to use...at least I can't find where they list the laws of each State. Does anyone have a better source that gets to the point?

#4 ·
Handgunlaw.us Has the Laws You Seek

Just go to Handgunlaw.us and click on "All State Laws" in the left colunm. This opens a PDF file that has a link to every states Statutes (Just click on the states name) and out from each state is the Alpha Numeric code for the states CCW, Deadly Force, Knife, Chemical/Electric Weapons and Body Armor Laws.

Being on the page for the states laws all you have to do is look up the code listed and you have the most up to date Law for that state. Very Simple. Handgunlaw.us has just about everything you need if you just look for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.