Ever had to use your CCW? - Page 5

Ever had to use your CCW?

This is a discussion on Ever had to use your CCW? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; What happened to the good ol' days, like in the movies. A good old fashioned warning shot into the air. Now that would work much ...

View Poll Results: Have you ever had to use your CCW?

Voters
238. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 7.98%
  • No

183 76.89%
  • Have Displayed But Not Fired

36 15.13%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ever had to use your CCW?

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    What happened to the good ol' days, like in the movies. A good old fashioned warning shot into the air. Now that would work much better than just aiming at a BG. A gun to some, is just a gun, but when they hear that BOOM!!!, they snap very quickly back into reality.

I know you can't do this, but wouldn't it be nice. The guy in the restaurant, the guy in the truck, many others. A shot into the air would definitely wake some BGs up.

I know, I'm dreaming.
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

sm
    Yes.
    Use Enough Gun

One Time Displayed

Based on my understanding of this thread I am not going to count Military time So, the following.

I was working Tech Support (Hardware) for what was at that time a Mom and Pop operation and was doing a repair job on a crashed hard drive on a customer system(Novell Mirrored server so, He was never actually down). Finished up at around 10:00 PM and went to the parking lot to my (at that time) Van. There were three individuals attempting to force entry. One turned and threatend me with a knife.

At a distance of about 35 feet, I pushed back my jacket and exposed my .45 Govt in a Bianchi 111 holster and stated "I do not think so Jose". All I saw thereafter was ******** and elbows .

Reported the incident to the County LEO and got "Damn, wish they would have given You an excuse".

PS: This was in an area where the Minutemen were patrolling this year!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links