Defensive Carry banner

I'm so happy for my Dad!

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  SubNine 
#1 ·
Yesterday, my Dad had informed me that he will be taking the CCW class at the end of this month with me. I had no idea he too was interested in getting his CCW permit like I am. Now I won't be the only one in this family that exercises the right to carry. Anyway, I had to share moment of happiness with you guys LOL!

#2 ·
:banana: Always great when you have more to share. My Dad got his CCW after I got mine. He believed the lie that the law did not allow private citizens to have carry permits.

#7 ·
You can, I do it, but I think having a CCW license will put cops more at ease, when I tell them I have a firearm on me, because you must inform LEO here in AK. Plus 29 other states honor AK's permit.

#10 ·
That's really great! Plus, you'll probably be spending some time together at the range and of course the "Father & Son" visit to Wal-Mart for ammo and nachos! :danceban:

#11 ·
My Dad will probably be more nervous than I will be when he starts carrying, because I've been carrying for a little over a year now. I've gotten used to it, and once I get the permit, it'll just add more weight to my wallet. Nobody really notices that I'm carrying, even when I Open Carry. I know when I first started carrying, was a nervous wreck, constantly checking my cover garment, and making sure it stayed concealed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.