NRA

This is a discussion on NRA within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm 37 and I've never been a member of the NRA but I joined as of yesterday....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NRA

I'm 37 and I've never been a member of the NRA but I joined as of yesterday.
    "If you so much as bunny hop I'll cut your heart out!" Billy Bob Thornton in The Last Real Cowboys

"I carry a gun for the same reason that I carry health insurance and a cell phone - be prepared."

2. Remove Ads

I also just recently rejoined the NRA. Like some has said I still don't like 100% of "what" or sometimes "how" they do things. But I still want to help & support them as the #1 fighter for gun rights.

I am a life member of the NRA and I give NRA memberships to relatives that I think are deserving. Get on the bandwagon. Even if you don't like some things about the NRA they are our best hope.
    Sambo74
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

Lew
    I was a distinguished life member but have upgraded to Endowment member.

I also run a Fan club for the nranews radio show at www.cacfans.com
    We are running a program there to help people without fundage to join the NRA by having willing people buy the memberships. So far we have helped 10 people join and have one person waiting for a donor.
    There are 2 types of people, victims and the prepared. I choose to be prepared....

"Bless thee, O Lord, This handgrenade, that it may blow thine enemies to bits. Amen" ~Monty Python's Holy Grail

My Blazer Website

My new, Unofficial Cam and Company Fan site.

Senior Member Array Timmy Jimmy's Avatar
    Lew I have heard you on Cam and Company thank you for all you are doing!
    Timmy Jimmy

If it is not in the US Constitution then the Federal Government should not be doing it.

"Carrying a gun is a social responsibility."

I can't afford it. I was a member, but due to the cost of college, I'm unable to make the dues, the money is better spent on supplies and tuition.

Still got the sticker on my truck though!

Senior Member Array Timmy Jimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    Still got the sticker on my truck though!
    Wayne LaPiere was talking about asking people with stickers and hats if they have renewed their memberships, during the NRA convention!
    Timmy Jimmy

If it is not in the US Constitution then the Federal Government should not be doing it.

"Carrying a gun is a social responsibility."

Gonna have to wait until I can afford it again.

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    JOIN... Recruit others to join....Become an Instructor....the only way to change the mind on this topic is to teach them. You can't do that in heated debate but rather with a heated barrel of a shotgun on a skeet or Trap field, or a .22 in hand of a newbie.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

SIGN ME UP! opps I'm already a member and an Instructor. SInce Monday I have had to print up another 200 business cards per requests for classes.!!!!
    Alex G.
    S&W M&P .45
    Virginia Beach, Va.
    Senior Chief Petty Officer, RETIRED, USN
    Certified NRA Pistol Instructor
    NRA Range Officer

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    GOOD! Flippinstk do you advertise classes on the NRA website I'm constantly getting asked by people IN YOUR area for courses, NOBODY has classes scheduled for VA BEACH or Norfolk.....
    BTW its free....http://www.nrahq.org/education/train...State=VA&Type=

Also, I rarely advertise on other sites for my basic student classes I only use the sight above and I am OVERLOADED with students right now. I have gotten people to come up from VA Beach because nobody is advertising them!

Quote Originally Posted by Flippinstk View Post
    SIGN ME UP! opps I'm already a member and an Instructor. SInce Monday I have had to print up another 200 business cards per requests for classes.!!!!
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Life Member...

Stay armed...stay safe!

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I am a Life member of the NRA so is my better half. Yes, to the people that's not member, join.We need the people!

Earlier today, I was an Endowment Life Member, I upgraded to Patron level and signed my wife up for a Life Membership. I'm also going to give away 3 annual memberships to some friends that are just too cheap to help preserve the freedoms that they use.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links