post your own response to CNN about VT & others

This is a discussion on post your own response to CNN about VT & others within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello all if u go to this new web site & i know u all seen it because i seen it on here (but cant ...

Thread: post your own response to CNN about VT & others

Hello all if u go to this new web site & i know u all seen it because i seen it on here (but cant remember where) these students will be on CNN tonight should be a good watch. Also @ this site Ted Nugent gave an interview to CNN worth reading & u can give a reply to CNN about what Ted said (i did) we all need to tell them un-educated people our .02 & hopefully 1 day all campuses will be like Utah........heres the link.... http://www.concealedcampus.org/

Distinguished Member Array Bob The Great's Avatar
    nuts, missed it. surely it will pop up on youtube somewhere

oh wait. I did my math wrong. 8EST would make it 7CST.

Distinguished Member Array Bob The Great's Avatar
    no surprise on that one. Suzanna Hupp eloquently answered every question she was given the time to speak on, and the Anti-gunner was never asked to defend anything she said.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob The Great View Post
    no surprise on that one. Suzanna Hupp eloquently answered every question she was given the time to speak on, and the Anti-gunner was never asked to defend anything she said.
    Because the anti is assumed to be speaking the gospel and ti should not be questioned. To question the liberal speaking points is tantamount to heresy.

The media editorial position on gun control is the same as their position on global warming. "The science is in, the debate is over, now we need to take action."

So much for the left being open to a diversity of ideas for solving problems.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

Sponsored Links