Our (former) diplomats at work - UNBELIEVABLE! - merge

This is a discussion on Our (former) diplomats at work - UNBELIEVABLE! - merge within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by jackofspades I don't know, is Rosa Parks (for example) a good criminal? How about Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Ben Franklin, and a ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Our (former) diplomats at work - UNBELIEVABLE! - merge

Exclamation Awesome Point Made!

Quote Originally Posted by jackofspades View Post
    I don't know, is Rosa Parks (for example) a good criminal? How about Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Ben Franklin, and a few other gents with white wigs? Good Criminals?
    BRAVO! Well said! And AMEN.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

2. Remove Ads

Sponsor

BRAVO!

I don't know, is Rosa Parks (for example) a good criminal? How about Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Ben Franklin, and a few other gents with white wigs? Good Criminals?
    NUFF SAID!
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

I am all for giving up my guns, just as soon as the idiots at the Toledo Blade and all the rest of the gun-grabbing turds scattered across our country are willing to give up their freedom of the press and freedom of speech. They can give up their rights first.

Well said!

And excellent mention of jury nullification, Ex!

When bad laws are enacted, it often takes someone with the courage to break them in order to change them, whether via judicial review or by dragging them out into view where they can't stand the light of day.
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

I am all for giving up my guns, just as soon as ... gun-grabbing turds ... are willing to give up their freedom of the press and freedom of speech.
    That would be a bad scenario. We'd all be disarmed and truly have nothing to be said about it. A censored, disarmed nation of lemmings? I don't think so.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    That would be a bad scenario. We'd all be disarmed and truly have nothing to be said about it. A censored, disarmed nation of lemmings? I don't think so.
    I fear that the situation you describe here defines "utopia" for some of our leaders in government and the media, and elsewhere. We must never allow this to happen for everyone's sake, whether they agree with us or not. Well said!

me
    Well if this ran in the Post Gazette I am not suprised

it is very liberal
    Mark

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

Now, how would one disarm the American population? First of all, federal or state laws would need to make it a crime punishable by a $1,000 fine and one year in prison per weapon to possess a firearm. The population would then be given three months to turn in their guns, without penalty.
    This "Dan Simpson" is the BIGGEST moron ive ever had the dis-pleasure of hearing about, does sound like a "Hittler" type mental case....

They are out there! This guy will have other ideas besides guns and if the security minded nuts in our country ever go over to this kind of leadership it won't be too long until the other parts of the Bill of Rights go away. These people are Stalinists and believe that government is the end all for our survival. His diatribe encroches on the basic freedoms of protection from search and seizure and others. It would be a police state.
    Last edited by Sam Douthit; April 29th, 2007 at 11:16 PM. Reason: spelling
    Sambo74
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

Senior Member Array Shadowsbane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stalker_us2000 View Post
    He can have my guns (One Bullet at a TIME)
    As long as there are many to follow my words exactly. Otherwise the bullets will get lonely.
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

www.Lonelymountainleather.com

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    This is why the antis only want to infringe, not gut. A little here, a little there, it might take a couple generations, but the end result will be the same. I rather wish there would be a bill passed to have roving gangs of gun-cops kicking in doors in America. Then we could settle this once and for all. By the time our children wake up and smell the coffee, it will already be over.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

In a way, this idiot does us a service. He describes what would be necessary to actually disarm the citizenry. Of course, it would require repeal of not only the 2nd Amendment, but also the 4th and 5th. That's something liberals (including the ACLU) would fight against tooth and nail. Rest assured, there's nothing "liberal" about the totalitarian regime it would take to implement such a policy.
    Cheers,
    Rod

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    I love the part about totally throwing away the right to illegal search and seizure. But I look at it this way. Trash like this guy would be the first guy gone. If it got to that point that means a horrible governing body has been put into place, as soon as he writes something they don't like. Bang.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    I love the part about totally throwing away the right to illegal search and seizure. But I look at it this way. Trash like this guy would be the first guy gone. If it got to that point that means a horrible governing body has been put into place, as soon as he writes something they don't like. Bang.
    Yep. You'd have to ditch the 1st Amendment, too. I hope lots of antis read this and really consider the real consequences. Dennis Kucinich, obviously, hasn't even considered the existence of of a thing called reality.
    Cheers,
    Rod

Has disarmament as this guy describes it ever been accomplished on that scale in any other country at any time in the past?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Links