Defensive Carry banner

Doing a pro campus carry documentary, need help

752 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  njeske 
#1 ·
I am currently working on a pro campus carry documentary project for school and I need help. I know my profile says I'm in Washington but I moved for school recently. I am now in San Jose, CA.

I am looking for anyone that lives in the south bay area (San Jose and surrounding) that would be willing to sit down and do an interview with me about the virtues of carry. It would be awesome if I could get somebody that has been directly affected by anti-carry laws. Even more if affected by anti-carry laws on campus.

If anyone knows anybody personally that has been killed or injured in a "gun free" zone, it would make the interview that much more effective. If nobody lives in the area you still might be able to help if you have your own dv cam and equipment and know how to set up an interview with lighting, I can email you my questions and you can tape yourself and mail it to me. If you don't have a high end cam that can shoot in progressive and/or you don't have a lighting kit etc; I would still be happy to get the footage because overall I am more concerned with the content over quality.

I can reimburse the cost of the tape and shipping, but I am a poor college student so I can't pay for your time. Please let me know soon because I would like to do these interviews no later than friday next week, I know it's short notice but I will be leaving soon and won't have access to equipment for awhile.

Thanks,
Orlando

my email
oearley@cogswell.edu

See less See more
#2 ·
I saw you had cross posted - I have deleted that as cross posting is not encouraged. Also - this is probably the ideal forum to gain max exposure for your request :smilez:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.