need to go to hospital?

This is a discussion on need to go to hospital? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Back in Feb. of this year, I was at one of my jobs repairing a phone system. I had a bad reaction to new medication ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need to go to hospital?

Thumbs up

Back in Feb. of this year, I was at one of my jobs repairing a phone system. I had a bad reaction to new medication I was taking. The business I was working for new me for years and looked at me and made me lay down on the couch. They called 911 and they came and said I had to go to the hospital. So I said in a weak voice there is something very important in my wallet I need to show you. They got my wallet for me and I gave them my driver lic. and my CCP. They ask were it was, I told them in my right front pocket. I gave it to them. He asked me if it was loaded. I said yes. He said, can you unload it for me. I said I am to weak, just leave it it the holster and it will be safe. So off I went to the emergency room. After a few hours I was doing better and got a friendly visitor from the main supervisor from security. He gave me a # to call him so I can pick up my "side arm". He also thanked me for letting the fire dept know that I was armed. Little did he know I got this knowledge from this forum. It went very well thanks to this group C.C..com Thanks PG
    To close for missiles, switching to guns.

Senior Moderator

If I'm Injured And Have A Firearm...

on my person...I'll now worry about it. I am legal and if unable to communicate...I know that the gun is not a problem. Someone will take possession and I will retrieve it when I am able to...

It's really not a concern for me...if I am talking, it's just a matter of business...I'm legally armed...how do we go from here? It's not a problem. Here in Central Florida, I'll roll with the paperwork...

Stay armed...go with the program...stay safe!

ret
    Proverbs 27:12 says: “The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it.”

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links