CCWs among those killed or wounded at VA - Page 2

CCWs among those killed or wounded at VA

This is a discussion on CCWs among those killed or wounded at VA within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; colleges are retarded, but at least our whole country isn't retarded, like most of the rest of the world....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CCWs among those killed or wounded at VA

colleges are retarded, but at least our whole country isn't retarded, like most of the rest of the world.

It should be noted too that more than half of the deceased weren't from VA or were under 21, so likelihood of any permit holders is slim.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Senior Member Array incredipete's Avatar
    In the state where I attend school, it is merely a "citation and fine" offense to carry on campus, so I'm one of the lucky ones, I suppose. If a nutjob started shooting up my building on campus, he would have been met with force. Rules that ban legal carry on campus are retarded, and that's an insult to retarded people.
    Gun Control means never having to say "I missed you."

- Glock 27 (.40)
    - Kel-Tec p3at (.380)
    - Beretta 96FS (.40)
    - Smith & Wesson 5906 (9mm)

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    colleges are retarded, but at least our whole country isn't retarded, like most of the rest of the world.
    Well put.
    "If you so much as bunny hop I'll cut your heart out!" Billy Bob Thornton in The Last Real Cowboys

"I carry a gun for the same reason that I carry health insurance and a cell phone - be prepared."

I read somewhere that there were only about 30 CCW holders among the student and faculty population of over 28,000. So it is unlikely any CCW holders were among the victims.

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    If true, this above all other things may well represent the best way to get the policies changed. Amazing what a $100M lawsuit could accomplish if conducted properly. I wonder if the exchange with the "powers" is completely documented, pleas, denials and all.

Amen brother, I told my Family a long time ago, if I'm in a place that does'nt allow me to carry and I get done in by a BG "SUE SUE SUE" I'm telling you all it's the only way these people will listen
    LIFES JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE "GRAVE" SAFELY ,IN A WELL PRESERVED BODY.BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS TOTALLY WORN OUT SHOUTING "HOLY S@#$...WHAT A RIDE"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links