Dinner with an ex-LEO friend last night

This is a discussion on Dinner with an ex-LEO friend last night within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A good friend and I had dinner last evening. It's sort of a tradition that we always carry when we eat together. The code phrase ...

Thread: Dinner with an ex-LEO friend last night

Dinner with an ex-LEO friend last night

A good friend and I had dinner last evening. It's sort of a tradition that we always carry when we eat together. The code phrase is "Are you with or without?" and we joke about who gets to sit with their back to the wall when choosing seats. (I know - I should carry ALWAYS. I'm getting closer to that thanks to you here at CC.)

Well last night I wore jean shorts and an untucked solid color (green) polo shirt. After dinner I asked him if he could tell where I was carrying and he had been checking but couldn't tell.

I had my Taurus PT145 riding iwb appendix, spare mag owb on left hip, and P3AT under my armpit in a rig that I made from a soft padded holster and some elastic strapping.

A great confidence boost for me and a great trial run for my super-deep .380.
    "If you so much as bunny hop I'll cut your heart out!" Billy Bob Thornton in The Last Real Cowboys

"I carry a gun for the same reason that I carry health insurance and a cell phone - be prepared."

2. Remove Ads

Links