Defensive Carry banner

Have you ever fallen asleep or went to bed armed?

• Yes, I've nodded off with my gun on.

Votes: 180 76.9%
  • No, I would be far too uncomfortable.

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • I don't sleep, for fear of a zombie infestation.

Votes: 30 12.8%

Fell asleep armed...

3K views 38 replies 36 participants last post by  buckeye .45 
#1 ·
I was watching a movie in bed the other night, and I fell asleep with my P3AT in my pocket... I've also done this with my XD in a belt holster. I was obviously comfortable enough to not notice either one... anyone else ever done this, or am I the only one?

#2 ·
:blink: Friggin' Zombies! I know they are watching me!:gah: Just kiddimg, but no, I haven't fallen asleep with my gun on, it's on the headboard.

#4 ·
I did wake up with it in my hand once .. the gun that is, off the nightstand. Can't remember what I was dreaming about. Scared the crap outta me.

#6 ·
I'm still trying to figure out how to mount a lazer site to my bedside chainsaw...I mean no I haven't fallen asleep with my pistol on because I take it off when I get inside

#9 ·
Oh yeah, no comfort issue with a VM-II. I love an afternoon nap! :tongue:

Hey Dakotaranger, I hope you're kidding because everyone knows you only use "open sights" with a chainsaw! SHEESH! :ticking:

#17 ·
Taken a few naps curled up to my XD.

#19 ·
I wouldn't be uncomfortable dosing off with my gun on my hip, but I don't think I've ever done it.

#22 ·
Hey, I'm 60...every afternoon...for 20 minutes to an hour...quick nap...while armed...doesn't everyone?:image035:

ret:urla9ub:

#26 ·
I say no, but it's not due to being "uncomfortable" as mentioned in the poll.

Once I board up the windows on the ground floor- I have no problem sleeping while zombies are outside. Heck- we keep most of 'em boarded up anyway! You know- just in case.

I prefer machete to chainsaw due to the start up time, and there's less spatter. What was this poll about?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.