Warning Sheep alert!!

This is a discussion on Warning Sheep alert!! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; As Miggy found in another article Just One Person....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warning Sheep alert!!

Senior Member Array flagflyfish's Avatar

another BG gone!

As Miggy found in another article

Just One Person.
    "These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier
    and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the
    service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the
    love and thanks of man and woman."

-- Thomas Paine (The American Crisis, No. 1, 19 December 1776)

2. Remove Ads

“No one has a right to take a life, regardless of what happens,” said Beth Starbird, 24, of Boscawen. “He should’ve tried to stop it or called for help.”
    And when the police come, young lady, what do you suppose they will do? Speak calmly to the man to quiet him down? What happens if a man decides to go on a rampage in a mall? We just let him shoot people until he runs out of ammo, because no one is justified in taking his life??? Sonufabunch, this is the dumbest crap I have ever heard.

Ms. Starbird is giving us a perfect example of 'diarrhea of the mouth': anything that bubbles to the top of her silly mind instantly flows out, without any kind of thought or logic.

Oh, and how else do you 'stop it'??? I'm gonna blow a gasket.

It's always interesting how dead BG's are suddenly changed into saints.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

Ya know... It amazes me how some people could be so aloof, so misguided, so utterly out of touch with the reality of the way true crime affects all of society such as the views held by Ms. Beth Starbird and Mr. Kevin Miller, absolutely boggles the mind.

It really makes me wonder how people that out of touch with reality are not intitutionalized and are actually out walking among us.

What is even more scary is they can vote! They can vote for president, they can vote on gun issues, and they can vote for which politicians will represent all of us. And they vote for those people and issues who and which share their feelings on what is right.

I just pray that people like that are in the minority, and forget to vote!

Scary, scary stuff!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    What is even more scary is they can vote! They can vote for president, they can vote on gun issues, and they can vote for which politicians will represent all of us. And they vote for those people and issues who and which share their feelings on what is right.
    Yep. This reminds me of something I read in the Dilbert newsletter a long time ago. Any time you read a newspaper article about some person who's obviously an idiot, mentally add the phrase, "and then he/she voted." to the end.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links