Defensive Carry banner

? for the New people here

4K views 36 replies 32 participants last post by  kyccw 
#1 ·
Anybody get there permit or is in process of getting there permit due to VA-TECH? I see alot more people saying their permits are arriving, and alot of them are fairly new members.

#32 ·
I had long since had my CCW license, but one week after the Virginia Tech shooting, I bought a new large capacity handgun. I had wanted it for a while, yes, but on the heels of new cries for gun control and gun bans and magazine capacity limits, I thought there was no better way to tell those people to shove it than by buying a new gun!

#35 ·
I purposely went to the gun store in Roanoke, the store Cho bought one of his guns from, to buy my new gun. It was my small way of protest--I didn't feel that Roanoke Firearms should lose business because of some lunatic.

Also, thats for that campuscarry link you posted Zero.

#34 ·
I had mine before the tech tragedy but it has helped to prompt a friend, one of my sons, and my wife into action they have the class behind them and only need to get to the Sheriff's office and the county clerk to get it on the way.
The police can't be everywhere to protect you. Some folks live in a fantasy world thinking nothing bad can happen to them.
It's only been recently that I got mine, before that I felt pretty safe. We've been inundated with gang activity and a population boom that got me motivated. Now I feel naked without a gun.
A cordial welcome from me to new members. I'm a newbie also.

#36 ·
I certainly checked out the laws in the state where I attend college, and now that I've done my homework, I have a gun with me a LOT more often.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.