Shooter had Aryan Card/Class III license!

This is a discussion on Shooter had Aryan Card/Class III license! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; EZDYNAMICS...What good is the AN doing? Perhaps you could elaborate...maybe Im misinformed....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shooter had Aryan Card/Class III license!

EZDYNAMICS...What good is the AN doing? Perhaps you could elaborate...maybe Im misinformed.

2. Remove Ads

This is not the forum i really want to talk about it but they have done good in their community, what bad have they done besides believing in something you dont? Is this not America, land of freedom?

If the AN is such a great organization, why are you afraid to discuss their good deeds in this forum.
    Perhaps some of us are misinformed and could use some enlightening.
    BTW, I never stated what I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLYROLLER View Post
    If the AN is such a great organization, why are you afraid to discuss their goo deeds in this forum. Perhaps some of us are misinformed and could use some enlightening. BTW, I never stated what I believe.

Well you stated them as being bad so that's believing they are bad and I for one feel as though we can agree to disagree.

Disagreed.

Quote Originally Posted by EZDYNAMICS View Post
    This is not the forum i really want to talk about it but they have done good in their community, what bad have they done besides believing in something you dont? Is this not America, land of freedom?
    They've done good? Well, they say Hitler loved dogs . . .

Okay, how about this: They're bad because they're a radical fringe racist hate group, clinging to the misbegotten notion of white supremacy and racial purity, idolizing the monstrous evil of the nazi third reich, which thousands of Americans fought and died to crush utterly.

Because this is the United States, where we actually have a belief in freedom and its expression, backed by our Constitution, they have a right to believe and spout any kind of drivel they wish. But there's no guarantee that they'll get a polite response when they spout it, and deserve, whether they get it or not, a 2 x 4 across the face when they do.

Saying good things about nazis and their supporters on Memorial Day is frankly, beyond the pale. Relatives of mine still occupy a couple of small plots of ground in France and Belgium, and I'll not forget why and what they fought.
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

rodc13...Amen! Preach on brother!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLYROLLER View Post
    rodc13...Amen! Preach on brother!
    +100!
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

this is a touchy subject and I dont believe most of us know anymore than what we seen on the discovery channel or what ever!
    If the guy was legally allowed to own these firearms and jumped through all the hoops to do it than what's the issue?

If he 's not legally allowed to own these firearms than he should be arrested.

I dont think it matters who he may or may not be affiliiated with.

Ron
    Quote Originally Posted by rodc13 View Post
    Saying good things about nazis and their supporters on Memorial Day is frankly, beyond the pale. Relatives of mine still occupy a couple of small plots of ground in France and Belgium, and I'll not forget why and what they fought.
    And my entire family on my fathers side were murdered by the Nazis in the Holocaust(but, Ezdynamics, I suppose that you might also believe that it never happened, that it is just a big hoax). Yes, this is a free country, with freedom of speech, but when you post on a public forum, such as this, pro Nazi sentiments, then be prepared for the reaction you are getting.

Ron
    "It does not do to leave a dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him."

J. R. R. Tolkien

No im not pro nazi so quite putting words in my mouth,ok. Do any of you personally know AN'S members? Calling them evil and all this other stuff is garbage. It's all the other gangs that kill, I know this, its a fact so dont try to change it! They have every right to believe in what they believe and by you saying they cant is unjust and unfair. Please dont talk about a group and say their bad when all you know about them is what the media feeds you. Back on topic like the other guy said if he's legal to own a classIII firearm then there should be no problem no matter what group he belongs to. He is exercising is right to carry. Why even mention he's with the AN?

Assistant Administrator
    Deep breath folks ...... or this is heading for closure.

Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    Ezdynamics I do in fact know some AN " members " as well as some AB " members " Now understand i dont know any of the stooges and mouthbreathers that show up for tv interviews or the jerry springer show . I knew and had confrentations with Metzger before he ran afowl of the SPLC ( i consider SPLC and thier bullcrap watch nothing less than legal extortionist myself , or Thought control Terrorists ) . As i have stated I belive that the AN and AB are little short of a criminal enterprise . Not because of thier beliefs ( which i frankly find laffable ) but because of the actions take in support of the beliefs . The leaders ofthe " white power " or " white speratist" groups are no better IMHO than the imans who send out the teenaged suicide bombers . They take folks who are in desperate need of acceptance , a sense of belonging, or just someone who will take time to talk to them , and then use a severely warped version of scripture , history , politics , and economics to " weld " the victoms into a cohesive ( more or less ) congregation of subversives . Members of the congregation then go out and commit criminal acts to show zeal for thier new found group of friends . This type crap if not actively, provably encouraged , is at least met with a wink , nod , and raised stature because it was a " blow for the cause " or other crap catchphrase .
    Randy Weaver seems to be consistently held up as some sort of hero who lost everything supporting the AN when in fact he attended two meetings that were more of a " social " or BBQ put on to recrute members . After that he wanted NOTHING to do with them . Randy wanted to take his family and be left alone , unfortunately he was too accomadating when selling shotguns , and once was faced with the felony he honestly belived if he just stayed on his hill the law would leave him alone .
    I sir do have freinds and associates in both the AB and AN , as well as similar groups . Some are there because they want to be , some are there due to the cards they had to play in life's great drama .
    None of them are IMO trustworthy anymore . I will live around them , work with them , neighbor with them helping if they need help . They will not have keys to my house , dealings with my wife when i am not around , or any more than minimal contact with my grand kids . If they come out to shoot prarie dogs , i count the calves when they leave . Its a dammed shame that i have to be this way because most of them are nice folks ... on the surface .

Now Ezdynamics I am not trying to " dogpile " you and if you support AN or such an org That is your right , and infact i will stand by your side to fight anyone who says different . Howeaver I choose not to support them nor what they do , and i sir have seen more than what is on tv .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Assistant Administrator
    Not aimed at anyone in particular but - the thread is gathering momentum to excess on the shooter's association aspect. This could be debated from many angles.

To prevent further possible downslide in that direction I am gonna close this off, but with thanks to all contributors.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links