Denver Zoo Carry??
This is a discussion on Denver Zoo Carry?? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I currently do not have a Colorado CCW. However, the way I look at it is:
1. Denver Zoo security is absent. I only see ...
July 24th, 2007 02:55 AM
I currently do not have a Colorado CCW. However, the way I look at it is:
1. Denver Zoo security is absent. I only see them at the front gates, and well you get what you pay for. I will take my chances in the event of a self defense shooting.
2. I am bound by my faith to protect my family and then me with whatever means necessary.
3. The Denver police will not be at the zoo in the event of a public attack. At least not until it is over with. Just look at how long it took them to respond to the nut at the capitol building.
4. With past events in the last year, and the highten threat of terrorist attack against us. It is my duty as a United States citizen defend this great nation.
I have accepted responsibility, and will take my chances if ever put on the stand to defend my actions. To some this may sound like a gun crazed physco or some kind of vigilante. However, history has proven that law enforcement is a re-active solution as opposed to a proactive solution. We as responsible carriers of guns are the proactive solution to any threats. Just take note of Salt Lake City earlier this year. Yes, I know it was a heroic cop that saved the day. However, that cop was off duty, but he was out of uniform and there with his family.
I'll be your Huckleberry!! I have two guns! One for each of you!
I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six!
July 24th, 2007 09:33 AM
Unless your driver's license shows a Utah address, your permit is no good anywhere in Colorado. This year our Dem controlled House, Senate and Gov. dropped recognition for all permits issued to someone that does not reside in the issuing state.
Originally Posted by sjp2452
It's retarded, but now it's law.
July 24th, 2007 01:18 PM
The zoo policy on barring off-duty LEO's from other states carrying under LEOSA is why I also have a CCW Permit.
I can visit Colorado and pack using my "Resident" Permit, which has reciprocity with Colorado, but I cannot carry under LEOSA. That's messed up in my not so humble opinion.
By co99xj in forum New Members Introduce Yourself
Last Post: November 18th, 2008, 02:01 AM
By RadsMD in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
Last Post: October 4th, 2008, 12:22 AM
By dkpeppard in forum New Members Introduce Yourself
Last Post: June 5th, 2008, 10:38 PM
By Sticks in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
Last Post: May 6th, 2008, 02:43 AM
By MountainPacker in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
Last Post: January 30th, 2008, 12:15 AM
Search tags for this page
can you conceal carry at the denver zoo
ccw denver zoo
conceal carry denver zoo
concealed carry at denver zoo
concealed carry denver museum
concealed carry denver zoo
denver zoo ccw
denver zoo concealed carry
denver zoo firearms
denver zoo firearms policy
denver zoo gun policy
denver zoo weapons policy
Click on a term to search for related topics.