Nacho Run

This is a discussion on Nacho Run within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Congrats!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nacho Run

Congrats!

2. Remove Ads

Welcome to the club and congratulations... Stay Safe! Carry On!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Congratulations. You might want to check out a Comp-Tac CTAC holster. It was suggested to me for my Glock, and XD's are similar. You can get it in about a week. I, like you, have a holster that I can use, but could have a better one. I wanted to get a new holster quick-fix FAST, and order a nice leather holster to come in later. I went ahead and bought the CTAC yesterday evening, so I'll give a review on it in about a week or so. Great reviews on it in the thread though. Here's the thread where it was suggested. You should check it out, and at least look at the CTAC for consideration. Here's a link to the thread.

http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=26322
    N.R.A. Member
    G.O.A. Member
    Unified Sportsmen of Florida Member

VIP Member
    Ok, congtats

Nothing like a custom holster...you wouldn't put your $100 head in a $5 helmet now would you?
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

Senior Member Array Timmy Jimmy's Avatar
    Thanks for being part of the solution!
    Timmy Jimmy

If it is not in the US Constitution then the Federal Government should not be doing it.

"Carrying a gun is a social responsibility."

Congrats!

Congrats! I have been carrying for a few months now. The feeling that everyone knows that you are carrying a gun will go away after a few days carrying full time. The only advice I can give you is this: Your gun is still there, you do not have to touch your "lump" every few minutes, as this is the only way most sheep would even figure out you are carrying. My worst fear was that my gun would somehow fall off of me while getting my hair cut for the first time while armed. It did not happen.

good job, congrats
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."--Sigmund Freud

Congrats! For what it's worth I really like Galco. The Royal Guard specifically. Galco does not have it listed for the XD but it fits great in the one made for the Sig 228(model no. is RG250). My XD fits in my Galco RG perfect. I've been carrying my XD in this holster for 4-5 months now. I found it used in bin at my local gun store and tried it out just for the heck of it and whatta ya know it fit! It looked brand new when I first got it.
    “You come at me with a sword and with a spear. But I come at you in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. This day the LORD will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you and take your head from you". 1 Samuel 17, 45-46
    Brian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links