A whole community of sheeple!

This is a discussion on A whole community of sheeple! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey smith fan I complied because it is what I do when I am not sure . I would bet there are some things you ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A whole community of sheeple!

Senior Member Array preachertim's Avatar
    Hey smith fan I complied because it is what I do when I am not sure . I would bet there are some things you may know the letter of the law but not the spirit of the law. When in doubt don t, it is not worth my second amendment rights and my personal protection of me and mine. So there it is. Everyone has to make there own judgement calls on these things once in a while, and while I am new to some things i am at least still teachable and have not conceieted to being all knowing when it comes to Gun Laws.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Moderator
    Dont worry preachertim,

There's not a man alive that can quote every single law,statute,edict,proclamation or writing that deals with guns.Even the District Attorneys get into some arguments about this and that and how to interpret various items. Fortunatley, most of the laws are OK to read, however some are open to interpretation...

kinda like the Bible...

sorry...couldnt pass that one up
    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it...- George Orwell

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Distinguished Member Array Colin's Avatar
    I thought this post was about Toronto, the largest city in Canada and full of sheep, which makes the gangsters happy....

Senior Member Array preachertim's Avatar
    Truth is an absolute,not shades of color like the law. There is no interpretation only the blind. But I don t come here to talk philosophy, when its more fun to talk guns. but you are right no one knows them all.

Lead Moderator
    preachertim, sounds like you did fine . Not knowing every law is excusable. when in doubt, be safe is a reasonable move. Best to find out for sure BEFORE you possibly violate a law.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

I had heard of that place but did know for sure if it was real or not. I guess it is.

It must be a cozy feeling to have a sign and a rent a cop protecting you instead of standing up for your own life like a real free person would.

Morons. Every now and then they clump together. At least they are easier to keep track of that way.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Deffinately a good call to not carry somewhere like that when you not 100% sure about it!

And I do not beleive that I could ever live somewhere that was posted. I would HATE to see that sign everytime I drive home.
    “They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security” Benjamin Franklin
    I'm not pro gun, I'm pro rights. What are you?

NRA
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links