Kansas City Area Lost Another Angel

This is a discussion on Kansas City Area Lost Another Angel within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am so fed up with these Monsters that get free housing after they have done such an Un-Thinkable Crime. And the Anti's cant understand ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kansas City Area Lost Another Angel

I am so fed up with these Monsters that get free housing after they have done such an Un-Thinkable Crime.

And the Anti's cant understand why we feel the way we do. I wonder if thier views would be diffrent if it had been one of thier own Children?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,278676,00.html
    I dont have a P3AT Mouse Gun
    or a G23,,,

Or do I ?

Senior Moderator
    10 to 1 the perpetrator turns out to be some recidivist lowlife who is out on parole or probation.

As cleanly as I can (because I want to cut loose with some rather colorful language), I feel that we need to return to hangings on the courthouse steps for these subhuman miscreants that hurt children.

Hang the goblin on the courthouse steps, and leave him there for a while as a warning to the scumbags who are at home fantasizing about doing the same thing.

I'll gladly spring for the rope.....
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

Assistant Administrator
    I'll gladly spring for the rope.....
    I'd be easily tempted to find a suitable tree!

Disclaimer - Not that I am promoting lynching of course. <cough>
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Mo
    18 - too old to stay at home, too young to carry a gun. Just another example of why you need to teach your family how to defend themselves, even if it's just with pepper spray, fists or feet.

I would agree Mo. I think there should be a Kubaton issued with each new drivers lic.
    or a G23,,,

Or do I ?

VIP Member
    I can't say what I want to have happen to the animal who did this to this young woman, but I'll silently hope it definitely happens to him.

Hoppmeister's idea is an excellent one!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo View Post
    Just another example of why you need to teach your family how to defend themselves, even if it's just with pepper spray, fists or feet.
    I agree with your suggestion, but the video shows she was abducted quickly and suddenly from behind during the daylight (7pm CDT) at a busy store. The "person of interest" the police are looking for doesn't look like a muscular fellow. My daughter, who used to work with her at the pet hospital, told me that Kelsey was a fine athlete, and would have put up a good fight if she could have.

Perhaps a lack of awareness contributed to the abduction. The Target Store across from Oak Park Mall is not in a bad area. It just shows that it can happen to anyone, anywhere.

I wish a CCH'er had been in the parking lot at the same time. However, I don't recall if that Target Store has the "no guns" sign up or not.

Where's Ted?

Maybe we should put Ted Nugent in charge of law and order. I think he would know what to do in this case.

Shame on you guys thinking about hanging him. Consider that he may have had an unhappy childhood. Perhaps his family was poor. Maybe he didn't have any friends and no toys to play with.

Please consider those things........ then hang his arse......... slowly.

Awareness,Awareness,Awareness of your surroundings and being Confident and havng the means to protect yourself with whatever means you have at your disposal. Be it Kubaton, Ink Pen or your trusty Sidearm.
    Last edited by Hoppmeister; June 6th, 2007 at 10:49 PM.
    or a G23,,,

Or do I ?

Distinguished Member Array fotomaker57's Avatar
    Our prayers go out to the family at this time. Also that the police will find the person responsible and justice will be swift.
    Mike
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    Thomas Jefferson

My wife and I had been following the story on local TV. We both, sadly knew what the probable outcome would be. It's sad when the world is so bad that you automatically know how it's going to play out.

I remember a couple of years ago when Ally Kemp (18 yrs old) was found strangled in the chlorine room of the pool where she worked. Creep got life in prison instead of the "hot needle"! (Found by her own father, no less! I really feel for the victims and their families)

He's got no reason to keep wasting our good air! No reason to be in society, why do we need to feed and water them for the next 50 years while they rot in prison?

There are way too many predators out there. And the number is growing because society can not bring themselves to do the right thing in dealing with them.

So, we strap on a gun, go about our daily lives and quietly say to ourselves... If it happens to me, I'll deal with it right there on the spot.

One thing is for sure. I know society isn't prepared to protect me or my loved ones.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

I can't even imagine what her parents are going through right now. I hope they catch this guy quickly and he puts up a fight ... that seems to be the only way to eliminate decades of court appeals.
    Jack

When this person is found, tried, and convicted beyond a resonable doubt.... screw the hanging.

He should be turned over to the father of this girl and THEN justice shall be served!
    Firefighter/EMT
    "You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know" - T.R.

<----My LT was unhappy that I did not have my PASS-Tag at that fire. But I found the body so he said he would overlook it. :)

Yesterday my 11 year old daughter watched that video with me and she asked me if the girl was going to be alright... today it hit home when she herd she was dead.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links