Defensive Carry banner

CCW Attorney Information Link

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Squawker 
#1 ·
It has been awhile and the Forum has a lot of new members since I last posted this request, so this is directed primarily to new members. We have a link under "Forum Help and Extras" for CCW Attorney Information, where you can find a list of attorneys experienced in handling CCW matters.

We are constantly in the process of attempting to update the list. So, if any member knows of an attorney who is experienced and competent in handling CCW matters, please either post their name, address and telephone number, or, if you prefer, you can PM me that information.

We are particularly interested in attorneys in Alabama, California, Connecticut, Idaho, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, and Virginia.

Thanks for your help.

Ron

#2 ·
Let me add to Ron's request - if you have good info then not only PM him but copy to me also - as I will then be able to update the html page.

#4 ·
If nothing within the ''Shooters Bar'' links then it means thus far we have no NV entry available.

I will have to check and if there is an NV within that I'll add the state label and another Shooters Bar link. I think over time we have many gaps to fill.

#5 ·
Last time I looked, the Shooters Bar did not have a NV entry. Thanks, Chris, for agreeing to check it out. We do have a number of gaps to fill, but I am working on trying to do just that. Over time, hopefully we will have at least one listing for each state.

Ron

#6 ·
As you all know, I'm a NM criminal defense attorney who's handled dozens of murder cases at the appellate level. I don't need work, and my contract precludes me from taking outside cases.

However, I get to see the work from trial attorneys all over the state. As I've said on many occasions, if anyone here in NM ever needs a lawyer for a gun problem, they should feel free to email me (in my profile and on the Shooter's Bar) and I'll refer them to an attorney whom I would be okay with representing my family members.

(I'd rather not put out my phone numbers on a public list. My email works to get me pretty quickly, and I'm happy to speak to people on the telephone where there's a need. Anyone who wishes to join the Yahoo! NM Shooters group is welcome to my phone numbers.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.