Travel to NV and CO

This is a discussion on Travel to NV and CO within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by bobernet Yeah, you're probably right. The whole Bill of Rights thing is really overblown. I mean, why insist on your rights when ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Travel to NV and CO

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobernet View Post
    Yeah, you're probably right. The whole Bill of Rights thing is really overblown. I mean, why insist on your rights when it might just get you hassled. Blacks should sit at the back of the bus and us lowly citizens should just keep our heads down and hand over our "papers" when asked by the police. Insisting that they have probable cause for arrest, or that we get a trial by jury of our peers is just tempting fate.

When the government tells us something, we should just remember that they know what's good for us. And we should be happy with the privileges they let us have.

I'm sure that's the best way to go.

Your sarcasm aside, why tempt fate? If you know that there will be a problem, why cause it? Are you looking for a 2nd amendment lawsuit? If so, I hope you have big bucks, and don't mind the jail time. Personally, I agree with you, but I don't see any point in allowing yourself to go through that much hassle. And, if you haven't immediately gone to the sheriff's office to register your gun, if you get stopped on day 2 of your stay, you're going to have a charge of carrying a nonregistered gun. It;s your business, do what you want.
    Let us know how it turns out.

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links