Minnesota terrorist

Minnesota terrorist

This is a discussion on Minnesota terrorist within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Thank you Jason Falconer for your heroic act. God Bless America....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Minnesota terrorist

Minnesota terrorist

Thank you Jason Falconer for your heroic act. God Bless America.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by danpoplawski View Post
    Jason Falconer: Man who ended Minnesota mall attack a reluctant hero - CNN.com

Yes, salute! Mr. Falconer is The U.S.of A. Thank you!
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne
    NRA member 18 yrs.

Who says competitive shooting and SD do not mix......
    Rhinoman and sdprof like this.
    My rifle and pistol are tools, I am the weapon.

And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home
    Let me die in a pile of empty brass."
    Amen

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

i wonder what he shot him with. i heard he got up after the first shot and so he shot him again and the scum continued to try and get up and on the third shot he finally ended the threat.
    Rhinoman likes this.

Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    Good Guy with a GUN Prevailed!. Amen!.
    Doogie and rcsoftexas like this.

White House Spokesman (Jay Carney) said it's all about narrative. Obama tried to dispel it. A CNN commentator said, a lone wolf that along with other lone wolves (isn't that a pack?).

Isn't going to work with the American people ... a terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist. Period.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

I've read that the mall was a GFZ.

Was Falconer allowed to carry as an off duty cop, or due to some other exemption?

If not, I wonder if the antis will have the guts to try to get him prosecuted.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by codan View Post

Was Falconer allowed to carry as an off duty cop, or due to some other exemption?

Um, why do you think it takes guts to be an anti? Just an anti with a bucket of stupid for a noggin will try to get him prosecuted if able.

These are the Pro Gun Hero's we need, will be hearing about and seeing a lot more of as our streets continue to fill with terrorist threats. We just need to keep loss of good lives at zero. Thanks obummer, for more pro gun hero's! Nice icing on the cake, topping your ability to increase gun sales.
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." John Wayne
    NRA member 18 yrs.

Senior Member Array CommonCents's Avatar
    AFAIK, signs in MN don't have the enforcement that other states have. If you are discovered carrying and they ask you to leave, then you need to or face possible trespassing.
    rcsoftexas and WebleyHunter like this.

Distinguished Member Array WebleyHunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by codan View Post

I went to the mall's website. Like expected, there is a "no firearms" clause in the "code of conduct" with the only tool of enforcement being the threat of a trespassing charge if you fail to leave when asked. "No guns" signs have no force of law by themselves.

I would carry in a mall without hesitation if my permit was valid in MN.

[Posted same time as CommonCents]
    rcsoftexas likes this.

If I am ever in a situation like that I hope that I can remember to say that he was coming at me with a knife so I had to shoot to stop him. I suppose having to shoot somebody would be a very traumatic experience for me and I doubt if I would be out celebrating no matter what the circumstances were. I am glad that there was an armed citizen in the right place to end this violence. Does anybody know what the conditions are of the stabbing victims?

Once again the undeniable proof of an armed person resisting another armed person, be it knife, gun, whatever shows that under the correct conditions the outcome is the good guy foils the bad guy, every time.

Yet, this does not fit the narrative of the anti-gun people who believe anyone armed with a gun is a threat, not a savior during a violent, Islamic Muslim terror attack. I think they were silently praying (if they actually do) that the gun guy would shoot someone not connected with the Terrorist and not the Terrorist. Stands to reason in their unusual reasoning.

They hate when this happens. It proves them wrong again. They hate that.
    Rhinoman likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Distinguished Member Array Gaius's Avatar
    Does anyone know the actual number of rounds fired to ultimately put down the bad guy?
    Best way to win a gun fight? "That's easy, don't show up." --Wyatt Earp

--If you’re carrying a gun for self-defense, don’t practice like a marksman. Practice like a gunfighter.

--Always be nice until it's time not to be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by danpoplawski View Post
    Looks lie it's running here.

Mall Stabbing Attack - How Aware are YOU when in public crowded areas

http://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2016/0...ker-left-stab/
    threefeathers likes this.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

Senior Member Array threefeathers's Avatar
    I don't go anywhere in Minneapolis without my concealed carry. I do hang out with Mas Ayoob's other instructors though

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links