almost here

This is a discussion on almost here within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; only 1 more day and at 9 am on June 27th I will be at the local court's clerks office turning in my CWP application. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: almost here

Senior Member Array f8lranger4x4's Avatar

almost here

only 1 more day and at 9 am on June 27th I will be at the local court's clerks office turning in my CWP application. Also the same day I will be picking up my first Glock!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited i can't wait. I have a couple of handguns but I have been putting off getting a Glock for so long. But the wait will be over come the morning of the 27th. I had the local gun dealer put on hold for me a glock 27 with meprolite night sightes.

I'll keep you guys posted.
    Last edited by f8lranger4x4; June 26th, 2007 at 12:04 AM.

2. Remove Ads

Howdy Ho, and welcome to the forums!

Congratulations on the ccw and the new Glock! I don't think you'll be disappointed. The G-27 has a snappy little recoil but oh, is it an accurate little pop gun!

I think any gun that has night sights as an option is worth getting. I have tritium sights on 5 weapons and won't buy another one without them, if available!

Look forward to more posts and looking forward to a range report on the new Glock!

Again, Welcome and Congrats!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Congradulations & welcome to the forum By the way excellant choice in a carry gun

Guys, he's been here a year and this isn't the welcome mat...

He's just doing the happy dance we all had when we knew we were getting that very useful addition to the wallet, plus he's getting a new gun.

Congratulations on both.

Sorry... didn't see date joined... Just New Member designation and # of posts...

No more welcomes!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    Sorry... didn't see date joined... Just New Member designation and # of posts...

No more welcomes!
    I have hawk vision... I can read the whole page before it loads.

j/k...

Congrats on your pending entry into the Glock club. I know that I have enjoyed mine and I know you will love yours as well.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by f8lranger4x4 View Post
    thank you guys and yes i've been lerking around but don't post much.
    Hmmmm... you might need a punishment.

Insteado of the Wally World run you will go to Beds, Bathrooms and Beyond with the significant other and remain there untill she is satisfied.... and holding her purse!
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Congrats...

on the new permit...
    I vary my EDC between two...my Kimber Ultra CDP II or a Glock-36...I usually take my Glock for Harley rides!

Stay armed...stay safe!

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I got the G27 a few weeks ago and it is a great shooter. A little snappy on the recoil, but its a good and fun snappy. Very accurate piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I have hawk vision... I can read the whole page before it loads.

j/k...
    I have middle aged eyes and use bi-focals.... aarrrrggghhh!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

Senior Member Array f8lranger4x4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
    Hmmmm... you might need a punishment.

Insteado of the Wally World run you will go to Beds, Bathrooms and Beyond with the significant other and remain there untill she is satisfied.... and holding her purse!
    Na we are at wally worlds house of cheap plastic crap atleast 4 times a week so it will probly be a wally run.

Na we are at wally worlds house of cheap plastic crap atleast 4 times a week so it will probly be a wally run.

You must know my Mom, she's got it bad enough that she actually gave up WallyWorld for Lent this year ... SERIOUSLY!

Congrats on the pending permit and the Combat Tupperware. I'm paying off my first Glock at the end of the month too, I went with the G19 though for a bit less recoil and cheaper ammo.
    Jack

VIP Member
    OK we will let this one pass for now! Enjoy!
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar
    I have a Glock 19 and 26, and both are fine guns. I tend to carry the 26, when pocet carry is needed. I don't tend to carry the 19, though, as when I carry anything else, it's my Sprinflied armory XD 45. GOD I love that gun. I onsider it a "Super Glock", as it has the advantages of thehe Glock, but adds several more, such as the grip safety, and loaded chamber and cocked striker indicators, which are tactile. Have a great time getting your new gun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links