Defensive Carry banner

TN was quick

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  dimmak 
#1 ·
I just filed all of the paperwork and prints June 5th and was planning on at least an 6 week wait. Permit showed up today in the mail. What a surprise. TN reported that it would be about 6 weeks even though they state 90 days on their site. My CTAC came last Friday so I'm good to go!

#2 ·
Congratulations!! Stay safe!

#3 ·
tnxd9er...

Congrats man!! My C-TAC is in the mail somewhere... (how long did it take to get yours from shipment notification?) and I'm waiting on IN to send me my permit (could take up to another 4 months!!!)

I can't wait, checking that mailbox every day...and I've got me some custom gun leather on order too!!! Can't wait for that to get here..

--Jim

#4 ·
Thanks! Mine was put in the mail Wednesday and it arrived that Friday. Basically 2 days from NC to Memphis. I ordered mine though from Gunner's Alley. They were great. Good luck and congrats on your permit. Hopefully it arrive before the 4 months.

#7 ·
Welcome to the club, Now strap on the biggest gun you have, and head to walmart

#11 ·
I remember when I submitted my paperwork, the lady at the Department Of Public Safety told me it would take 2-3 weeks, but I had it in my hand 5 days later. I was quite surprised that I was doubly legal to carry in Alaska, and legal to carry in 29 other states 5 days later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.